Is this a tamers only game now?

lollo

Grandmaster
It makes sense because I want people who put in the work to have them. Otherwise you could also just make one and swap it around.

That's the reason i suggested a dono item (expensive, like 20k dono) to transfer it. This will prevent people from swapping it from one char to another (unless they wanna spend 4 mil gold every time) but at the same time if someone wants to sell his and someone else wants to buy one both parties (and the server) would be happy

lollo

Grandmaster
You need PS 120 Alchemy

Nice lollo you always understand what peoples mean

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

It was a joke and everyone but you understood it. Take EQMS out of your ass plz, it's hurting you.

drasked

Grandmaster
It makes sense because I want people who put in the work to have them. Otherwise you could also just make one and swap it around.

I liked @lollo suggestion that for a nice sum of dono coins you get the option to trade a talisman. Seems like win-win for everyone.

Yoko Kurama

Master
I dont compare UOF with other shard about petspeed, I simply think

Pet speed like it was 10 months ago unbulance the system? I think no

With old pet speed you can simply farm without stop and go to wait pet, tamer will farm more gold in gold/hour ratio with old pet speed? Probabily yes but what's the problem? MetaDexxer farm 10x time faster than a tamer...

Using pet in PVP unbalance the system? I think no, becouse to use a Pet in pvp at least you need 200 point on template
Now that PetSpeed is nerfed Pet cant be used in PVP? No, you simply need some donocoins to buy PetBall charge but can EASLY be used at this moment.

So the pet speed nerf have simply ruined life of 99% tamer that farm gold in dungeon, But only chancged that PVPers need 200 or 300 donocoins to summon MetaDragon.

Using a MetaDragon in PVP is not fair? Wanna talk about guild 2000 char and let it go around the world dropping EBolt 99x overnumbered?

Seroiusly? People will be free to guild 2000 chars with 2 macro Cast CorpPor + Drop CorpPor but I can't use a Dragon in the fields?

That's the spirit of Ultima Online? I don't think so.

Just to be clear, it wasn't even the fact that people were TRYING to pvp with pets, what it really came down to was the pks weren't able to kill tamers with stun/mages so they cried to nerf it. And to imply that the first 2 years the server was broken is silly. Long live Lord Gluttony and all, by I will never understand why they did the pet change for non-faction pets. Between that and pet stat loss, I hate my tamer.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I dont use my tamer anymore, no sense

* you can farm more gold and more easy with a malee template (abvoiusly with talisman)
* you no need to use 50k of SS if pet die
* you non need to spam all follow me and wait a damned dumb pet
* malee template can be trained in 2 days, how much days to 100/120 taming?
* you no need 100M to max out a taming120+pets, you need 10% of that gold for a malee

In my own opinion tamer is no more the end game template and is the less-friendly template to use.

EDIT: look how many metapets are now in sell section forum/discord

lollo

Grandmaster
I dont use my tamer anymore, no sense

* you can farm more gold and more easy with a malee template (abvoiusly with talisman)
* you no need to use 50k of SS if pet die
* you non need to spam all follow me and wait a damned dumb pet
* malee template can be trained in 2 days, how much days to 100/120 taming?
* you no need 100M to max out a taming120+pets, you need 10% of that gold for a malee

In my own opinion tamer is no more the end game template and is the less-friendly template to use.

EDIT: look how many metapets are now in sell section forum/discord

Kingdoms should bring new meta pet levels (level 8 dragon etc) or at least that's what Shane promised. Hopefully it'll be before the end of 2017

StegcO

Grandmaster
Kingdoms should bring new meta pet levels (level 8 dragon etc) or at least that's what Shane promised. Hopefully it'll be before the end of 2017

We will see, sincerly I'm waiting kingdom more for NewFaction then tamer but we will see the new level.

Btw I dont think it change anything, the problem is not the damage or HP of the pet (see spider), the problem is pets are not anymore friendly to be used by the day of the nerf speed.

StunTamer don't works anymore, Staff added Wands in PVP just for test, why cant we test PetSpeed incrase?

You can put instakill to a Metadragon but if I need 2 minutes to move me in a range of 30 tiles my pets will remains in stable.

Bromista

Grandmaster
adding option for trading tali just makes ppl abuse stuff even more to macro them up for selling.
Well see that's the thing. It's actually o.k. to macro talisman relics now.

You say even more people because you know most anyone who has done things in the realm of abuse...because you guys did it during the grey area times. That is really no surprise, it could be said for literally everything $ has been about. Finding the grey areas and working them til they are addressed, GG.

Add a big cost as lollo has suggested and people like you who "abuse" will still have an investment in the transfer of their talisman.

Why are you here posting again at all?

lollo

Grandmaster

You say even more people because you know most anyone who has done things in the realm of abuse...because you guys did it during the grey area times. That is really no surprise, it could be said for literally everything $ has been about. Finding the grey areas and working them til they are addressed, GG.

Add a big cost as lollo has suggested and people like you who "abuse" will still have an investment in the transfer of their talisman.

Amen

Woodsman

Expert

For Realz if there was a way to cheat at UOF $ were doing it all day long

AssHat

Grandmaster
another great post, and boils down to $ and all their bullshit. just a real great group of toxic people to welcome back!! cant wait to see what they get nerfed next! prolly something with talis....

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
I'm not familiar with the pvp stuff but, which server did this guild go to before coming back to this one?