Is this legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Swonger

Apprentice
I don't really get into PvP or dick measuring in UO. Never really have, so I don't know all macro's the cool kids use to make themselves better. I do have a question though about tracking. This dude, Peepinshane killed me in Khaldun. I was stealthed and he ran right up to me. I figured with the tracking skill, probably no big deal, but when he followed my ghost while I was running invisible so he could keep talking shit.

Is this something thats allowed on the server? It seems pretty lame to be honest, but hey, not my server.

Last edited by a moderator:

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Did you change directions or simply head for the exit? Probably just talking crap while walking to the healer knowing you'd be going that way?

Sent from my STUDIO 5.5 using Tapatalk

Shaun Swonger

Apprentice
I actually didnt run very far and just stopped to text on my phone and he ran right up to my ghost and, got off his horse, and did the "faint" thing right in front of my toon. He could see me.

Yoko Kurama

Master
I don't really get into PvP or dick measuring in UO.<--- after this line, you might as well just shoot yourself...trying way too hard. How can you even physically type something so pathetic, and delusional.
This is UO, people will kill you, grief you, and talk shit after...Shane approves. In his own words, he was the biggest griefer ever.
Now more specifically, you have been here for like 3 years, you aren't a young player either. Maybe just learn a lesson about going in "The PvP dungeon" and not texting, and then whining how someone KILLED YOU WHILE GRAY IN THE PVP DUNGEON.

drasked

Grandmaster
I don't really get into PvP or dick measuring in UO.<--- after this line, you might as well just shoot yourself...trying way too hard. How can you even physically type something so pathetic, and delusional.
This is UO, people will kill you, grief you, and talk shit after...Shane approves. In his own words, he was the biggest griefer ever.
Now more specifically, you have been here for like 3 years, you aren't a young player either. Maybe just learn a lesson about going in "The PvP dungeon" and not texting, and then whining how someone KILLED YOU WHILE GRAY IN THE PVP DUNGEON.

Settle down ok?

ton loc

Master
Lol this nerds mom forgot to hand him his meds cup this morning

Johntruman

Grandmaster
Tracking should be instant bannable. UoF says they are old school but let things like this slide. Bad form UoF, bad form...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johntruman

Grandmaster
All the instant heal and cure scripts coupled with tracking and I'm not saying the tracking system in game. Steam has tracking and you don't have to have the tracking skill. Just the same as people working scripts to steal using item tags. It all should be banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaun Swonger

Apprentice
I thought about responding to yoko, absolutely not worth my time. Listen, this server as a player base server, buys my time. I sell at the price of old school UO, as advertised. If thats not the case, I only ask that you say so, so I can spend my time and money somewhere else.

Shaun Swonger

Apprentice
So basically what I'm getting from this post is that no one really knows if this dude broke any rules or not right? That's actually pretty interesting.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Furthermore if tracked while alive you will remain on their tracking until they track something else or you jump servers (ex. Dungeon entrance).

Young Star

Grandmaster
Wow so much misinformation about steam. Tracking works on ghosts. Steam does nothing to give you tracking ability without the skill. I may be wrong but pretty sure tracking has been in the game since UO was released. Not sure why you're acting like this is some newer ability from AoS era.

Shaun Swonger

Apprentice
Yeah hey it was just a question, so maybe calm your tits. Lol. Also, I played UO from the start. Like probably before you were alive. Tracking functions different on this server than it did then. I'm not sure why, but I also dont much care to figure it out anymore.

Again, no need for you to get your silly nerd panties in a bunch, it was just a question.

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
@Shaun Swonger i was the one who killed you and you stay on tracking till i closed it and Khaldun is a PVP zone so dont cry when you get rolled and just before die dont talk shit and maybe i wont talk shit back to you............

Shaun Swonger

Apprentice
Put your dick away. You killed a stealthing lock picker. Also, no one is crying. I don't know why you all keep raging, but seriously, it was just a question. Calm down.

I would be interested in seeing just how many points you put into tracking to so easily catch a gm hider/stealther, but based on general feel of this server, I don't think you all will be answering or fixing any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.