Is this legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johntruman

Grandmaster
I really would like to believe that wildtamer is telling the truth about steam but... I know for a fact that not everyone has the track skill yet I am tracked by almost every single Red. I am 100% knowing they are cheating. I run to where I know they couldn't possibly find me after they attack hide an bam they stand right in front of me almost saying "ha you're hidden pffffftttt". Meditate right in front of me reveal me with spell and kill me. You might ask yourself how do I know they are cheating. I had my two toons logged in once and followed them back to town and they were bragging about killing me and how "hahaha he thought he was hidden". Then the other guy said "good thing you have that steam script for tracking them down". Then he says back yep and no track skill needed." So yeah steam=cheat in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLAYER

Neophyte
I really would like to believe that wildtamer is telling the truth about steam but... I know for a fact that not everyone has the track skill yet I am tracked by almost every single Red. I am 100% knowing they are cheating. I run to where I know they couldn't possibly find me after they attack hide an bam they stand right in front of me almost saying "ha you're hidden pffffftttt". Meditate right in front of me reveal me with spell and kill me. You might ask yourself how do I know they are cheating. I had my two toons logged in once and followed them back to town and they were bragging about killing me and how "hahaha he thought he was hidden". Then the other guy said "good thing you have that steam script for tracking them down". Then he says back yep and no track skill needed." So yeah steam=cheat in my book.

Imagine they were just joking? Leaving you mystified forever? Until I show you the light?

Wildtamer

Grandmaster

i am sorry @Johntruman you are a very special person............... GM tracking can track anything within range no script that i know of maybe one where you hit a button and it tracks people in the area you are in no cheating you are just a bad player as most gruops have a tracker with them

Johntruman

Grandmaster
i am sorry @Johntruman you are a very special person............... GM tracking can track anything within range no script that i know of maybe one where you hit a button and it tracks people in the area you are in no cheating you are just a bad player as most gruops have a tracker with them

There's no need for name calling. I gave an example that happened to me. Yeah I'm not good at PvP so I must be special/handicapped. Grow the hell up. From my experience the guy that "tracked" me down said he didn't have tracking. There was only one person that was able to follow me and he told the rest of his friends he cheated with a tracking script and he DIDNT have tracking skill.

Johntruman

Grandmaster
How about when a guy that when a house fell picked up a chest that was wayyyyy over weight to carry had a script that picked up the item and threw it in front of him over an over and over. The script helped him run at full speed on a mount while it kept picking up and throwing it in front of him. Totally badass wish I knew how to do that because it would be great to do with a miner.

SLAYER

Neophyte
There's no need for name calling. I gave an example that happened to me. Yeah I'm not good at PvP so I must be special/handicapped. Grow the hell up. From my experience the guy that "tracked" me down said he didn't have tracking. There was only one person that was able to follow me and he told the rest of his friends he cheated with a tracking script and he DIDNT have tracking skill.

don't believe everything you hear ... tips & tricks in UO have their own value too, some people will confuse you on purpose or send you in the wrong direction. it's like ripping an important page out of a school textbook so that your classmates won't get the answers

How about when a guy that when a house fell picked up a chest that was wayyyyy over weight to carry had a script that picked up the item and threw it in front of him over an over and over. The script helped him run at full speed on a mount while it kept picking up and throwing it in front of him. Totally badass wish I knew how to do that because it would be great to do with a miner.

that's built into sallos with the ". leapfrog" say command, admittedly really good function, it's just accomplishing what can be done in game you could program your own thing to do it too but it's just built into sallos

Shaun Swonger

Apprentice
I didn't mean to cause a scene. Honestly I just wanted to know if things were being over locked for pk's. I don't even care if it is. Wildtamer seems to take his free server UO pretty serious. In an effort to keep this loney toon mf from showing up at my real life house one day with his gm tracking, i'd like to redact my statement. Its so completely not worth my time. I really dont want to get stabbed over some tubby nerd killing my lock picker.

ton loc

Master
I didn't mean to cause a scene. Honestly I just wanted to know if things were being over locked for pk's. I don't even care if it is. Wildtamer seems to take his free server UO pretty serious. In an effort to keep this loney toon mf from showing up at my real life house one day with his gm tracking, i'd like to redact my statement. Its so completely not worth my time. I really dont want to get stabbed over some tubby nerd killing my lock picker.
@Wildtamer is mad because he sucks at this game.

How long have you played this server? Curious someone said you've been here a while! Posting this in the New Player Area may not be the place, and more so pvp. At first i thought you were asking if the griefing was allowed as a new player.

Status
Not open for further replies.