it has been a blast

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
thx guys to one of the best severs ive played on. EQMS was great and POWER was fun too, even if i couldnt understand their british accents, but im leaving to tend to the real life.

ggs all

@Shane i dumped 8mil on raffle tickets if i somehow win even with char deleted give it to mt bowl?

latas guys

Darkarna

Grandmaster
thx guys to one of the best severs ive played on. EQMS was great and POWER was fun too, even if i couldnt understand their british accents, but im leaving to tend to the real life.

ggs all

@Shane i dumped 8mil on raffle tickets if i somehow win even with char deleted give it to mt bowl?

latas guys

Seeya in a few months then.

Can't tell ya how many times I have left a post like this only to come slithering back when real life has been sorted and other games have exhausted their potential.

Ultima Online and Class A drugs are very much alike, the crave will bite and it will bite hard.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster

ggs all

latas guys

Thanks for the Statues bruh! They will be in the famous Minoc POWER Castle grounds on display in your absence.

And us Aussies aren't British ya * - but rather "British Convicts" :)

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
ehhehe, none the less you got me to try vegemite and rewatch crocodile dundee.

rip president steve irwin.

halygon

Grandmaster

ggs all

latas guys
Sorry to see you go. It's always sad to see a player leave, but I would like to wish you well.

We will always be here if you decide to come back.

Cheapsuit

Master

ggs all

latas guys

Don't know ya but goodluck to you.