Item of Slowing (situational)

Winstonian

Grandmaster
Why not implement an item that can be thrown at another char and slows their movement speed for a short period of time? It could only be used on players that are engaged in combat with you.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Why not implement an item that can be thrown at another char and slows their movement speed for a short period of time? It could only be used on players that are engaged in combat with you.

pretty much this is purple explosion pots.

it does not slow the person, but no matter how bad you are, you can hit a button and toss a exploding purple pot while running full speed after someone and the pot will still hit them no matter what.

if you are really good, you can toss a purple pot at someone recalling and kill them in their own house.

only takes 3-4 of those thrown to kill someone. i think anything that is added will always be compared to exploding potion. because why have something that over powered and no way to combat it what so ever.

dont know why everyone doesn't throw purple pots at people, no other game mechanic can combat these lol so dumb

Winstonian

Grandmaster
pretty much this is purple explosion pots.

it does not slow the person, but no matter how bad you are, you can hit a button and toss a exploding purple pot while running full speed after someone and the pot will still hit them no matter what.

if you are really good, you can toss a purple pot at someone recalling and kill them in their own house.

only takes 3-4 of those thrown to kill someone. i think anything that is added will always be compared to exploding potion. because why have something that over powered and no way to combat it what so ever.

dont know why everyone doesn't throw purple pots at people, no other game mechanic can combat these lol so dumb
I don't disagree. Instead of having expl pots work the way they do (during dumps and while chasing), have an item or skill that all players can use to stop someone who fought back from running away.

Make them still get the kill, but stop the constant running here.

kurtis

Grandmaster

For something this powerful, it can't be just an item. It has to be a combination of skills and items. I think this idea is a stretch, but I would much prefer something like this than bolos (if it ever comes to that)

Winstonian

Grandmaster
For something this powerful, it can't be just an item. It has to be a combination of skills and items. I think this idea is a stretch, but I would much prefer something like this than bolos (if it ever comes to that)
My thinking was the exact opposite: give everyone the ability to do this. If someone attacks you, then tries to run, you can use the item and slow them. If someone doesn't attack, they won't be affected.