Items Disappeared

inswain

Novice
I had a large amount of cooked human flesh disappear from my inventory. I was safely in my house with 171 flesh when this happened. I had the flesh in my bag and took out a stack of 10 and put it on my vendor, which apparently caused the rest of the stack (161) to disappear. I tried logging in and out, searched my vendor and my inventory, and used ctl+shift to check the ground. The entire stack is gone

AssHat

Grandmaster
there is a known bug with human flesh when you unstack from the pile it will dis appear. you only need to eat 10 human jerky for the quest anyways. if you are trying to resell to people, just dont stack more than 10 and you will be fine.

inswain

Novice
there is a known bug with human flesh when you unstack from the pile it will dis appear. you only need to eat 10 human jerky for the quest anyways. if you are trying to resell to people, just dont stack more than 10 and you will be fine.
Is there any way for me to recover the lost flesh? How much is a stack of 10 worth? I've seen them on vendors for as much as 30k. More realistically I assume a stack of 10 is worth around 15k, which would be a loss of over 241k D:

AssHat

Grandmaster
any person,npc, savage, of brigand can skin for jerky. honestly i think it should be free how easy it is to find all those resources in seconds.

if you need a gm cook i will cook any food for free.

inswain

Novice
any person,npc, savage, of brigand can skin for jerky. honestly i think it should be free how easy it is to find all those resources in seconds.

if you need a gm cook i will cook any food for free.

Free seems a little low :p

I have a GM cook but I'm dropping it for a more useful skill, which is why I took the time to farm up 171 human flesh.

Any idea if those lost items can be recovered?

inswain

Novice
My character still has the items in his bag, they're just not visible. It's annoying getting weighed down after hunting for 5 mins. I don't want to kill myself to fix this because I don't want to lose hope of recovering the flesh.

Can an actual dev or someone associated with the server pls respond? I would appreciate some actual help, not that I haven't enjoyed the criticism and general negativity this post has elicited