#Jazzylivesmatter

Jazzy Jay

Master
I love you all.

I think everyone loves me. Pretty confident in this department.

I’ve been in jail for 30 days.

I admit, I didn’t get the Easter dragon egg, nor did I ever possess the Easter spider. This was an ill-advised comment made in the heat of the moment wishing I was in a on Earth in another Universe within a multiverse where everyone was a noob and was in a zerg guild.

Can it be time to insert the solid-gold key, twist clock-wise, and pull that big burly door that opens outward? The door doesn’t even have a window. I can’t even see my guards pretty faces.

*holds breath and crosses fingers/toes*

I feel like I haven’t eaten a full meal in decades. Am I older? Yes.

My clothing smells.

The toilet is suspiciously comforting, the one thing I’ll miss.

Cups keeps eyeballing me like candy. I don’t understand how the door doesn’t have a window, but the wall to Cups cell has one?

I can only handle so many reruns of “The View.”

I like the cell slippers, but the white needs a hue overhaul.

They took my favorite gloves, those gloves have touched so many items. Amirite Myth?

I promise to think further ahead when contemplating my future actions. Possibly join a movement on civil rights, complete some community service at a reputable place like Twin Peaks.

Give back to the community through thoughtful animal cruelty player punishments. Open an animal shelter near Destard and Orc Fort. Adoptions will be allowed, but heavy scrutiny applied.

I promise to treat all players equal, regardless of how far down the alphabet their guild tags start with, or whatever animal they’re akin too. Even the ones that no one quite understands.

I promise to give Sir. All of their store bought weapons back and possibly never type “2” during their alchy script to make them mistime the throw 100% of the time.

I promise to keep all of the Powerscrolls and Relics safe from those that wish to do them harm.

I fashion myself a Robin Hood of types. But missing the “give back to the poor” department. I promise to possibly work on this. The only problem is ththat mass recruiting, it’s hard to find a poor new player without inadvertently supplying the Zerg.

I promise to build a tree house.

I love you. It’s difficult to contain all the love that is leaking out of me. Cups knows how much leakage is happening in this cell. It’s bad. Like, mop worthy, if I wasn’t terrified of the handle and the user.

Love, Jazzy

Akillah

Grandmaster
Dearest Jazzy,

wish I could bring you food in jail, maybe McDonalds? The guards wont let me visit unless, I, too, get in trouble. :(

Love,
Ruby

cups

Grandmaster
30 day is nothing i been out of there for six months. that being said im ready to be good :( help pls. I just want to spread the good word and make new friends.

Jazzy Jay

Master
Rruuubbbbyyyyyy!!!!!

If conjugal visits were approved, I would be OK with more reruns of “The View.”

Until then, I get to watch Cups do things. Lots of things. Too many things.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I got total IP banned again for criticizing lazy and poorly implemented boss mechanics how could I possibly care if I get unbanned again holy shit mods learn how to use the mute button or don't be a moderator at all. Period.

It's a really dumb look for the server because everything has been pushed onto Disco and the forums are dead as shit aside from the saddest era of shit talk this server has ever seen, thanks Bobby, steg, and girana.

If you're gonna make disco just absolutely necessary to get any info about what staff is doing (for better or worse) then act like it please. When you ban people from the forums they can still view forum content, right?

Seriously grow up.

Jazzy Jay

Master
Damnit Bromista, get back to your cell! Coming in here hijacking my shit!

Guards! Please get that inmate back in his room. How the hell did this guy get exercising privileges and I can’t event get a window!?!?

Last edited:

D.H.

Neophyte
To whom it may concern,

Jazzy is a vital part of what makes UOF the best server out there! Please forgive his transgressions and know that he seeks forgiveness. Plus that was a hell of an original post. Let's all practice a little acceptance today and allow him back into discord.

P.S. If you have ever been lucky enough to be in voice chat with this dude, his laughter is contagious. This dude needs to be given another chance.

Dravek

Jazzy Jay

Master
Jakaro just wants a to be in the cell with me. He is trying to keep me here, long enough for him to get put here, too. Then, only god knows what his plans are....

Young Star

Grandmaster
Personally I dont see why you should be banned this long if that is what you were banned for. It is funny how most of the time what people are banned for isnt from the statements they thought. I dont know what was going on at the time of yours so I am not going to say that is the case.

Just as an observation, the people that start acting a fool during major events get a lot stricter punishments. I eoild advise having a friend PM staff to ask if yoi can be unbanned or if you are perma-banned.

Jazzy Jay

Master
My description above is an accurate and truthful telling of the events that unfolded on that fateful day.

@Young Star save me

@DrSaso I saw the gallons of water and the towel... I think I am about to be waterboarded unless I give the location of my stashes.

HHAALLPP!!!