jet black hair

AssHat

Grandmaster
when the server comes down, then the new dono items will be added!!

i like to hear you liked my suggestion of jet black hair dye

Cack

Grandmaster
I always wanted clown hair...
rainbow_afro._rainbow-party-cricket-wig-multi-color-hair-costume-clown-afro-wigs-prank.jpg

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I always wanted jet black hair in game, until I saw someone with it and I asked them politely if they would wear a Jet Black floppy hat to see how it would match up with mine and to be honest, it turned the whole thing into something which resembles a jet black Bee keepers Veil.. Twas disappointing at best..

is it out yet ?
No, none of the updated items were made available yet. I know you thought yesterday that when they said "items will be available tonight", that they actually mean tonight, but in UOF a night much longer than in the real world. Look at RDAs they have been gone for over 2 weeks and the egg market is decimated, but I am sure they will be back and working in a few nights.

Bromista

Grandmaster
No the MotM hue vendor was put in but the existing vendors were not updated with the bracelet, tiger ethy dye, or hair dye. There have been a couple restarts so I wonder if maybe @Shane just forgot to update the regular vendor?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
i think it comes in its own bottle, looks like it was forgotten about when the new items were put up for sale.

at any rate i dont think its on the special hair dye menu