July - August Roadmap?

What's up with this?

New content been postponed for a yr old repeated event that can be mostly automated? I don't get it.

Anyone else irritated? It's almost as if UOF is following the uoforever business model nowadays.

How hard is it to add swampies, add rewards to motm and champ statues? Which were promised over 3 weeks ago and have since been removed from record.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
What's up with this?

New content been postponed for a yr old repeated event that can be mostly automated? I don't get it.

Anyone else irritated? It's almost as if UOF is following the uoforever business model nowadays.

How hard is it to add swampies, add rewards to motm and champ statues? Which were promised over 3 weeks ago and have since been removed from record.

WTF you don't want zombieland because of a fucking statue?!? GTFO!! I'm going to camp swamp dragons when they come out and kill them all just so you CANT have one. OMG

1.Honestly... Swamp Dragons are the ugliest uo creatures ever.
Why are you crying for this ugly piece of Pixels.
2. Staffel allready sayd that they are busy IRL at the moment.

Gesendet von meinem RunboQ5 mit Tapatalk

Lexington

Grandmaster
Love the game for what it is I say................. :) New content, old content, I'd still PLAY and donate if they didn't add a single new thing!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
What's up with this?

Im willing to dedicate some free time to help code the following:

-faction bolas
-butler updates
-the bug allowing you to leave factions immediately
-updating the UOF Legends faction page to show punkte leaderboard for individual and guild

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Im willing to dedicate some free time to help code the following:

-faction bolas
-butler updates
-the bug allowing you to leave factions immediately
-updating the UOF Legends faction page to show punkte leaderboard for individual and guild
Guys when it says 2015, just remember its 2016 or 2017.