Just sudden death

gadric

Expert
I have had a few instances lately where I look up and my character is just dead. No explanation. Sometimes i get lost connection but no other evidence.
Anyone else experience this?

Nekronos

Master
Ricin poisoning is very difficult to trace and someone may have doses your toon without you even knowning about it. Could have happened days before hand, and only later when you suddenly die do you realize that jab in your leg while you left the Brit Provisioners, was really a $n$ spy administering the ricin under your skin. Probably something like this if I had to guess

SidX

Grandmaster
I have had a few instances lately where I look up and my character is just dead. No explanation. Sometimes i get lost connection but no other evidence.
Anyone else experience this?
If you're AFK at Brit Bank or something, someone could've lured a serpent or some other animal.. happens sometimes and the poison from the serpent will kill you if you're AFK and can't cure. Also, some people will DP you and get whacked just to be dicks, then hope your corpse goes grey before you return and loot you dry.

Happens to my gater sometimes.. most likely culprit is just luring / releasing a snake or something though.