BO: 3.5mil
200k Increments
Dono accepted @ 160k per 1k

Ends 24hrs after the last bid

SOLD, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
post your damn bids publically next time so it doesn't seem like such shady bs.
Sorry about that. We were pming last night about a BO, and finally agreed to it today. I should have updated the post then, but it slipped my mind, as there had been little interest.

FDDFame

Novice
seriously? the posted buyout was 4.5 mil and you edited the post after the fact. i'll be sure to let future buyers know about this so they don't waste their time on one of your auctions.

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
seriously? the posted buyout was 4.5 mil and you edited the post after the fact. i'll be sure to let future buyers know about this so they don't waste their time on one of your auctions.
We made an agreement prior to your bid. It's on me for not updating the thread that day with a "Sale Pending". Again, I do sincerely apologize for the mistake.

FDDFame

Novice
yeah that still doesn't add up. You liked my post and then responded to a seperate post AFTER my bid. I would have let it go if you didn't go back and edit the post to show a new b/o. I put a disclaimer on your other thread, and like it says...maybe it is a coincidence or just a simple mistake but I don't see the point of posting as an auction only to settle in a private message. I'll drop it from here out and good luck to you.

Psioncy

Expert
Yeah, I always thought there should be some rules around forum auctions with in-game consequences for breaking them. Other shards do this.

Also, on this forum people can back edit their posts with no indication of the edit. That's why whenever I get into a trade thread now I take a screenshot of the OP right off the bat. In fact if the b/o had been 3.5 on this I would have taken it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.