Killed in safety of own home???

Xombie86

Master
So don't know why anyone would do this because it doesn't benefit them at all but how does one get killed in their own locked house????

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
dont stand right by the walls. keep 2 tiles from an outside wall. you can be killed with meteor swarm/explosion pots if right beside the outside wall.

also custom houses make sure u did not forget the corner wall piece, and are not standing in the los of an opening in a wall.

Xombie86

Master
Ok. Thanks. Normally my neighborhood is very peaceful. Mightve just been a tool running by testing his magery out.

wkstrm

Master
I can kill almost anyone in any house, except for the absolute center tiles in 18x18 houses. Doesn't takes much knowledge to do it either.

Metalhead-

Master
Some we kill house sitters to remind them of how much we love them. The only benifit is knowing how cranky you'll probably be when you come back to the computer and SURPRISE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Yeah some people just like to bother others for no reason. Try to stand in the middle and always hide if you're afk

Ashpool

Novice
Yeah it sucks. I used to have one of those small stone patio on siege and neighbours would spend hours casting fields on the patio portion to try and smoke my crafter out. Safe housing = myth.

Xombie86

Master
I pk'ed a PK (red) who was afk macroing just outside of town with his other account (blue). Stole all his stuff. Felt good. Way better than killing someone in a house and not getting any loot. His poor ghost running around not knowing wtf just happened as I loot his 100 regs, 1000 bandages, gold, and weapons. :)

Metalhead-

Master
I pk'ed a PK (red) who was afk macroing just outside of town with his other account (blue). Stole all his stuff. Felt good. Way better than killing someone in a house and not getting any loot. His poor ghost running around not knowing wtf just happened as I loot his 100 regs, 1000 bandages, gold, and weapons. :)

See that's how it should be! I don't kill afk people but you better believe I gate my thief in to pick them clean. Everyone wants to ***** ***** ***** when their guy gets afk killed but would they rather go back to power hour and not being able to afk macro? Id much rather go through the trouble of razzing myself in the morning when I wake up or get off of work than have to sit there and mind numbingly repeat the same sequence over and over when I could be watching Code Monkey's, petting my pig, and eating a damn ham sandwich.

Xombie86

Master
Power hour??? I somewhat remember that from back in the day. When does that happen here?

Metalhead-

Master
Power hour??? I somewhat remember that from back in the day. When does that happen here?

It doesn't. That was when we all use to train up our skills because you couldn't afk macro on real servers.