Killed in town while blue

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
guildy, or if you were peacemaking, that seems to be occuring recently. also make sure there are NPC's in sight of you (like they can see you, no walls or anything between you) b/c if it is foul play, they can call guards for you, but if you are out of Line of sight they cant

Okay well new update.. I went back to the same spot and sure enough someone tried to kill me again. A tamer named Boa Hankokku gave the all kill command to their hell cat to kill me and targeted me I called guards they ran off and they were still blue, there was a bag on the ground containing a pile of 49 gold she was standing directly behind. After I picked up the gold out of the bag it poofed. Now I know someone could have been hidden there and just grabbed the bag but I figure it is worth mentioning.. How can tamers tell their pets to kill you in town you call guards and the guard just kills the pet and the owner stays blue? Oh and yes the hell cat was one shotted by the guard.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
the bag is "loot" from the cat, and once you take the items from it, it dissapears.

to your tamer question, no idea, but now we know who to watch out for :cool:

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
It can be done via the pet gump. My taming macro releases via the gump and then my pet kills the release.

halygon

Grandmaster
My guess the whole time was spawn. If it was a hell cat or any other aggro- type mob, they just need to release the pet near you. Just because they said ALL KILL doesn't mean that they actually targeted you. You can have a macro that says "All Kill" after/before using the gump command to release the pet. The pet will aggro you being the first player it sees. Tamer stays blue because he didn't actually attack you.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
The area outside the mage's shop is a deadzone out of range of any NPC's with x-ray vision so you can freely loot corpses there without getting instantly guard whacked. Try not to AFK there.

Dellan

Grandmaster
That's my favorite, releasing scorpions on afkers.. But it wasn't me :) Doesn't explain why the body (not bones) was grey - all that comes on my mind is permagrey..

Cheapsuit

Master
I think we are all missing the bigger picture here, we have a player talking about quitting because he was killed in town in UO! Let's focus on this rather than how it was done.

Dellan

Grandmaster
I think we are all missing the bigger picture here, we have a player talking about quitting because he was killed in town in UO! Let's focus on this rather than how it was done.

Naah, dude learned his part.. In UO you're not safe anywhere, except in safe zones at brit bank and guard tower.. You're not even safe in your own home, let alone somewhere in town where npcs don't see..