Kingdom shields

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I heard my name, and the signature demanded an other post.

Looking forward to kingdom shields. As for the 'custom' graphics, people are still using them regardless; I don't see what that has to do with anything. I saw one of the staff memebers' uploaded a vid where he changed the graphic of a spell (MA, or EB) into a penis, and other people change the tree stumps of tree-hack into whatever they want.

I get it if it's to much work to make custom shields, but you can't use the 'people make their own graphics' argument with any real validity.

#DebateTactics

Last edited by a moderator:

Blair

Master
I heard my name, and the signature demanded an other post.

Looking forward to kingdom shields. As for the 'custom' graphics, people are still using them regardless; I don't see what that has to do with anything. I saw one of the staff memebers' uploaded a vid where he changed the graphic of a spell (MA, or EB) into a penis, and other people change the tree stumps of tree-hack into whatever they want.

I get it if it's to much work to make custom shields, but you can't use the 'people make their own graphics' argument with any real validity.

#DebateTactics

Not even remotely the same thing. Changing spell grapics is easy because they look the same no matter what angle they come from. Changing a wearable item needs a graphic for every angle while doing every movement (including casting spells, bowing, etc). It ends up being like 300 different images for a wearable item. Where as a tree is 1 image.