kings guild will like to challenge baracoon and big wyrm and whoever he picks to a 5v5 pvm off!

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I on behalf of kings guild will like to challenge @Bobby123 / @Bigwyrm and their best other 3 to a 5v5 pvm off .

Rules :

-Anything goes .

-Location will be somewhere suitable so no spawnless locations . dungeons such as Shame or Destard will be suitable .

-Stake will be a minimum of 5mil gold to a maximum of 30mil gold . ( i am sure @Bobby123 can well afford it with all the relics he stole from his guild. )

-Both sides will have to pass gold to our staff for hold before fight commence ( our highly esteem staff members such as @eppy or @JoeB @JennaL @Swayze etc )

-Time and place will have to pre-determine and confirm on this thread so no one should make ANY EXCUSE .

- Most mobs killed wins

I would also like to take the opportunity to invite players from other guilds such as @GluttonySDS and @Caso to act as referees and make sure that there is an accurate count of each mob killed . I will pay them 1mil gold each out of my own pocket as a token of appreciation.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY !

@Tonycakes @Bobby123 @Dodzilla @girana @steve-o @GluttonySDS @Caso @Athrez

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I cant even give credit for being creative . Typical @FAMARA though after being caught lying about his pvp endeavors .

We are not allowed to trash talk on the PvM section on forums so i better not say more ......

LAWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$ WINS AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drasked

Grandmaster
I on behalf of kings guild will like to challenge @Bobby123 / @Bigwyrm and their best other 3 to a 5v5 pvm off .

Rules :

-Anything goes .

-Location will be somewhere suitable so no spawnless locations . dungeons such as Shame or Destard will be suitable .

-Stake will be a minimum of 5mil gold to a maximum of 30mil gold . ( i am sure @Bobby123 can well afford it with all the relics he stole from his guild. )

-Both sides will have to pass gold to our staff for hold before fight commence ( our highly esteem staff members such as @eppy or @JoeB @JennaL @Swayze etc )

-Time and place will have to pre-determine and confirm on this thread so no one should make ANY EXCUSE .

- Most mobs killed wins

I would also like to take the opportunity to invite players from other guilds such as @GluttonySDS and @Caso to act as referees and make sure that there is an accurate count of each mob killed . I will pay them 1mil gold each out of my own pocket as a token of appreciation.

Why would you deflower the PVM section with drama like this? Signs of bad upbringing perhaps?

Darkarna

Grandmaster

Rules :

-Anything goes .

- Most mobs killed wins

Um, are you serious? You are? Why?

You mentioned how I lack logic, yet logically, you should understand that this is nothing but a farce since you turned the previous challenge down? The mind boggles. Don't get me wrong though, t'is a good idea but the previous challenge needs to be accepted before this can even be taken seriously.

U-Haul

Master
Hiyoooooooooo. I'm back at it again with this.
1ZqH44q.gif

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I cant even give credit for being creative . Typical @FAMARA though after being caught lying about his pvp endeavors .

We are not allowed to trash talk on the PvM section on forums so i better not say more ......

LAWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$ WINS AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawl !

nice dodge EXCUSE !

FAMARA WINS AGAIN !

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
You should probably do a point value on different lvles of mobs tbh. Or else a paragon elder dragon is the same value as a drake lol

fun idea, cant wait to watch if this things goes down

Garillo

Master

Rules :

-Anything goes .

- Most mobs killed wins

I've seen this template somewhere before..... I swear.