WTS Klompin Klub! Orc Event rare drop

Kyain

Master
9KiCTQT.jpg

****BBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGG EEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIITTTTTTT********

This club is a Ring!!!! Jewelry bless deed for aesthetics!

I've only heard of 2 others from the orc invasion, but I'm positive there's more. They were hard to see and mine was buried under ore on a corpse, so I'm sure a lot of them probably got missed.

Contemplating selling this but I'm going to hold a reserve on it.

Taking all bids, and will post if reserve is met. Auction will end 48 hours after last bid after reserve is met.

Lets keep minimum bids at 10k increments as well at least.

The question was whether I would take dono as well, and there is actually a few items I will give value to.

Dono at 175k per 1k
Blue event Crystal's at 325k each
Bloody talons at 4m if we ever get that crazy
Max storage real estate will be evaluated on a per location basis, which is again if we ever get that crazy
That 120 taming for when this goes completely off the rails
Lvl 7 meta spiders with Relics for when Jenna loses her mind

Good luck and let me know if you have questions

Last edited:

Kyain

Master
Reserve has been met with Nappaca in lead. Auction will end Wednesday @ 11:13am with no other bids

Kyain

Master
I'd like to add that I just noticed something about this club as well too which should be taken into mind in regards to pricing....

IT'S A RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've updated original post and will add here showing this club equipped with a spellbook at the same time. You can even see that it occupies the ring slot, and this has not been layered

9KiCTQT.jpg

*regretting making this an auction lol*

Last edited:

Juke83

Expert
A little auction hype. This is the blood stained hue. It is in fact a ring. And can be blessed with a jewelry bless deed

Kyain

Master
An event item that you cannot farm and is not ever guaranteed to drop again is at the same price as farmable items from asylum! Let's get these bids moving.