WTT L7 Meta Dragon for PS

Tydeus

Master
4cIdKjL.jpg

5x rollovers, good stats. Bindings of Devotion (1.7m) included.

180 PS.

Last edited:

Tydeus

Master
Nice hue; good stats; five times rolled over; bindings of devotion (10k dono). People are selling their level 7's cheap as dirt, but this is a good one.

Eight rollovers is a big deal to me, and this one is only three -- soon to be two -- rollovers away from it.

I'd pay 25m without a thought if this were 8x. Way too much time and effort using it are involved in going from the 120 taming requirements to 116.

Anyway, it is no longer for sale because I feel that it is worth more than one spider relic. Spiders do not cost so much because they are five times better than meta dragons, but only because of a flaw in the way the relics are gotten and PS inflation prices.

Just putting this out there to give advice to anyone wanting to sell a good meta dragon in the future (don't sell for cheap).

18m is above average, why would anyone spend 25m+ on a Drag..thats a lvl7 Spider with one relic and a spider with one relic is better than a drag with 3-4 but you free to your opinion.. GL.. if you change your mind pm me

Homer the miner

Grandmaster
18m is above average, why would anyone spend 25m+ on a Drag..thats a lvl7 Spider with one relic and a spider with one relic is better than a drag with 3-4 but you free to your opinion.. GL.. if you change your mind pm me
I have beaten a lvl7 spider with all relics with a lvl7 dragon with 3 relics minus bloody in champ score so I think that dragons are way undervalued imo

Tydeus

Master
Because people want their pet to listen 94% of the time compared to the average of about 70-76% of the time with the crappy meta dragons that usually go up for sale. It makes a world of a difference to me, and I am sure there are many others that agree on this. It also takes a long time of use to fully complete a dragon.

Would I want to buy some piece of junk dragon that fails to listen to me 30% of the time with 120 taming and lore or get a good dragon that I will not have to grind for years to make it listen properly? Many people get frustrated at their dragons not listening to them; I have myself thought my mongbat to be a little shit several times for not obeying me so often. I would enjoy it much more with eight rollovers, which takes a lot of time. People have paid millions per rollover to have other players train their dragons to 116 skill.

It is like a getting a dragon with a 5th relic going from the 120 taming requirements down to 116. Some people do not even realize this because they do not want to admit it since they want a free 5th relic or perhaps they're somehow ignorant of how having a dragon that does not listen very well is very bad and annoying. 116 skill is a relic of Control, a relic of Time Saving (saving you years of grinding, depending on how much you play), a relic of Frustration Relief, etc. To make it simple, only a fool would sell an 8x rollover dragon for 18m.

You claim 18m is an above normal price, but I would without a doubt drop 7m into at least one of my dragons to make them obey me properly if such a gold sink item existed. I would have bought such a gold sink the moment the two meta dragons I raised reached level 7. (I did not want to wait years for them to obey me properly as their rightful master.)

A L7 spider with brood is nowhere near as good as a L7 drag with all relics. Even without a meta mount to back the dragon up, that spider is missing too many necessary relics for it to be used seriously over a maxed dragon and a mount (does not even have to be a meta mount), except for in certain situations, like if you're fighting mobs that are very poisonous and that perhaps also do not drop the spiders dex down to double digits.

You're missing two critical relics that deal good damage, heal the pet, refreshes stamina, and that makes the spider what it is supposed to be as a tank by buffing AR. Spiders are very sluggish when stamina is drained from spells and other stuff. You can't tank high-end mobs worth their salt without a carapace proc. I have a spider with brood and dessicate. I feel as if it is not even worth using in most PvE situations until I get carapace. Also, if you're into champs, you'll want necrosis, for sure. Dragon owners basically get dessicate (BT), necrosis (MB), and a different kind of stamina refresh (QS) all-in-one with the dragon.