Laziest Tamer Pet

Hypothetical question I'm asking for a friend.

With preferably 49.9 taming, what's the most to rocking pet combination you could control reliably? 2 Scorpions? 5 Bears? (Not sure that's possible) If so, what could you expect fully trained up?

What about if you move the taming to 60? Change any options?

Have you ever invested time in some dumb obscure low level pet(s)?

My friend is curious.

Some One

Master
Not sure if we have the pack bonus here.If we did that would improve this impossible act.Just gain a ll more taming.

You can try a ridable polar bear followed by 4 polar bears (with a polar bear Mask of course ) :D
EDIT: wait, I think you need high skill for the ridable one?

I've seen people wearing the deer tribal and orc maskes, haven't seen anyone in a polar bear mask yet now that you mention it. Love this idea

I heard a rumor from a friend that there was a dexxer running around using a giant beetle as a tank.

Apparently with 100 dex, healing the beetle through vet was a 3 second bandage timer (way better than X second bandage timer to heal yourself). Not sure if dex actually affects vet (confirm/deny?). The fast heals in combination with the decent AR and HP those beetles have makes the strategy sound viable on paper but who knows if limitations would allow it?

It would be a mess of a template though i think...