Legendary Crafting Changes

C

Carl

By now some of you have already started to find new items on creatures. These items are crafting materials for the new items that you can craft with the Legendary Hammer.

In order to begin crafting you must first create a soul forge which requires
120 Blacksmith / 120 Tinkering and the hammer to even start the quest.

Quest Giver can be found at the
Public Britain Library
If you have 120 BS and 120 tinkering and the hammer talk to the quest giver by saying "Quest" and he will give you a book with instructions on how to begin your quest so that you may craft your Soul Forge.

After completing the Quest and Crafting your Soul Forge you can then start collecting recipes which drop from Champion Spawns random-ally similar to power scrolls.
btOGOqu.png

5YY88D9.png

Items that you can craft listed below!

Dimensional Archway
D5Y6XFy.png

Required Materials
  • Enchanted Marble x3
Fireable Cannon (Operational)
3eBpvh9.png

Required Materials

• Stack of Logs x10
  • Muzzle Packer x1
  • Stack of Ingots x10
  • Cannon Fuse x1

Suit of Silver Armor Decoration
5inM2yJ.png

Required Materials

• Stack of Ingots x20
  • Ancient Armor (wearable) x10
Suit of Golden Armor Decoration
t0HPQWB.png

Required Materials

• Stack of Ingots x20
  • Ancient Armor x10

Singing Crystal Ball
APPWRqo.png

Required Materials

• Sand x100
  • Cracked Crystal Ball
  • Seer's Powder x50

Click the Link below for a Video Preview of the Enchanted Archway
http://screencast.com/t/EAlab5J5

Video Preview for Fireable Cannon (Note person must be standing in front of the cannon at least 2 tiles from house.
http://screencast.com/t/46rWBCk4V

Krynn

Apprentice
Amazing additions! I love how much attention and effort you guys put into the crafting systems.

Kirito

Novice
Hi, was wondering if the dragon bone shards and intact hearts were going to be used as well for crafting? I didn't see them mentioned above. those cannons sound dangerous!

Do cannons shoot in a straight line, so a player wont be hurt if they are off to the side?

amonseti

Grandmaster
So do does the BS have to actually create the soul forge or can he use one made by someone else .. IE if the guild builds a soul forge in a guild house .. can all guild members use that forge ?

S

Shane

Truly amazing!
Would a field cannon be something we could see in the future?

Not too sure really, we are going to be watching this super closely to start make sure it's not abused or causing any form of imbalance to PvP etc.

C

Carl

So do does the BS have to actually create the soul forge or can he use one made by someone else .. IE if the guild builds a soul forge in a guild house .. can all guild members use that forge ?

Yes the 120 Bs/tinker has to place this and I believe anyone friended to the house can use it as long as permissions are set to friends.

Hi, was wondering if the dragon bone shards and intact hearts were going to be used as well for crafting? I didn't see them mentioned above. those cannons sound dangerous!

Do cannons shoot in a straight line, so a player wont be hurt if they are off to the side?

The other crafting items that you are finding are part of the quest items for crafting the Soul Forge.

The cannons will only shoot in a straight line and the it will not shoot far. I believe it's 1 to 2 tiles in front of the house in line with the cannon.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
So anyone know how man charges on a hammer? Unless it's a lot in assuming people will want to put one recipe per hammer and actually create a market for these. thoughts?