Level 7 meta dragons skill refreshes

lollo

Grandmaster
I'm pretty sure about this, but every time i reach 2m exp on my lvl 7 the taming requirement drops by 0.5 up to a max of 116 which will give more or less 94-95% control chance.

Is this correct? I tried to search the forums to no avail

@eppy @halygon @Bobby123

StegcO

Grandmaster
Please lollo can you remember me... You have the max str pet of the server right? With it you can farm 1m/hour right?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I'm pretty sure about this, but every time i reach 2m exp on my lvl 7 the taming requirement drops by 0.5 up to a max of 116 which will give more or less 94-95% control chance.

Is this correct? I tried to search the forums to no avail

@eppy @halygon @Bobby123

As far as i know it was -1 taming each time it hits 2 mil xp which means a max of 4 rollovers instead of 8 ,

Not sure if there were changes after that .

I would be glad if @eppy can clarify that

Warmest Regards ,

BOBBY123

lollo

Grandmaster
Please lollo can you remember me... You have the max str pet of the server right? With it you can farm 1m/hour right?

Reported.

I hate doing this but honestly your stalking has gone to the next level, you're following me in every single thread I post in. It was funny, now it's creepy

JackPalance

Master

Please save this for the pvp forums. Lollo had a legit question that I'm sure several of us would like to hear answered.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Unless something has changed in the last few months it is. -.5 per rollover, ending any 116 after 8 rollovers, with a control chance of 94% at 120/120 or 88% at 120/115.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk