LJ Seem op AF

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
LJ is so OP AF. Im quiting till this is fixed. They not only have a swing rate that is ridiculous but does a lot of dmg. I know there is Plenty more players that feel the same way. Why do you that everyone that doesn't play a mage plays this template. At least change the swing rate like a war hammer. @Shane @Swayze @JoeB @eppy

Last edited by a moderator:

StegcO

Grandmaster
Hammer use 100 skill point instead of 200 to have the lumber damage bonus

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
No matter what its still op unless the swing rate is changed. why was it even changed in the first place the swing rate alone matches a war hammer

StegcO

Grandmaster
I think the logic is mace same damage but slower cost 100 skill point. Lumber same damage, faster, but it cost 200point.

Imo

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
I think the logic is mace same damage but slower cost 100 skill point. Lumber same damage, faster, but it cost 200point.

Imo

You gain another weapon skill as well. Macing only one. Sure you can gain alchy but so does lj if you manage the skills right which most do. OP. Like I said the swing rate should be lowered at least since there was a dmg boost

Last edited by a moderator:
You gain another weapon skill as well. Macing only one. Sure you alchy but so does lj if you manage the skills right which most do. OP. Like I said the song rate should be lowered at least since there was a dmg boost
1wh2e4.jpg

StegcO

Grandmaster
Anyone know what the newb is talking about in saying LJs have a second weapon skill?

100 Swordmandship + 100 Lumberjacking = Damage Bonus using Axe

100+100=200

200>100

If Axe will make the same damage of an Hammer but slower I think nobody will use 200 Skillpoint if we can use only 100 (Mace) and use Hammer (same Damage but faster then Axe in your vision).

IMO this is the logic, you use 100 additional skillpoint (Lumberjacking) and you will have damage bonus.

Do you think it's stupid? :)