LJ Seem op AF

Premo

Journeyman
you do realize nobody plays by themselves on this server right?

there are faction zergs... with no faction incentives.

also, majority of the LJs are factioners with blessed weapons that hit 60 on invul armor.

Slovy

Neophyte
Me and pete rarely agree, this is one of the rare times. If you cant kill a LJ you need to learn to fight them, not say they are too strong. for over 15 years mages have dominated endgame pvp. its about time someone came and took the throne.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
@Premo there was another thread that made the claim that LJ was to OP, but after a few top level PvP'ers tested it they found that invul armor is great for managing LJ hits. @drasked it was you and @Athrez that tested LJ verse no armor & LJ verse invul armor wasn't it?

Premo, you must provide proof of your claims.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
@Premo there was another thread that made the claim that LJ was to OP, but after a few top level PvP'ers tested it they found that invul armor is great for managing LJ hits. @drasked it was you and @Athrez that tested LJ verse no armor & LJ verse invul armor wasn't it?

drasked

Grandmaster

We tested it with gold runics on invul leather with +5 robe and armor patches, i think at most heli had like 48 armor. When you reach above 40 armor the gold runic did 20~ per hit. Around 25 armor the gold runic did 40~ per hit.

What tech is talking about is the people running with faction blessed verite runic axe. I have personally never tested the damage on weapons like that.

Perhaps staff could make these damage formula public so we can have a clear view of how it works instead of relying on anecdotes.

My final conclusion is that in a regular field setting, cheap barbed set and cheap axe, LJ pack too much of a punch (damage+conc blow) for how easy they are to play.

Baby Blue

Master
Me and pete rarely agree, this is one of the rare times. If you cant kill a LJ you need to learn to fight them, not say they are too strong. for over 15 years mages have dominated endgame pvp. its about time someone came and took the throne.
Ljs have increased chance to hit conc blow which is pretty much every other hit and there's no counter against it. Their dmg was increased and all mage ar were nerfed. Yes they are op as fuck in 1v1 and it's pretty much the only template that's pointless to fight against 1v1 on a mage. Killing a good player with gheal wand, gheal potions and 8 sec bandages with 50-60 int sounds so easy right? Especially when in reality you don't even have that 50 mana cos need to heal yourself to stay alive.

Anyway... I'm ok with their dmg. Conc blow hit rate is ridiculous and bandages are too fast. I run with 25-30 ar and they do hit me 40+ all the time.

drasked

Grandmaster
Who?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

dbb.jpg

lollo

Grandmaster
The damage is stupid but whatever, it's the conc blow that makes them invincible 1v1 vs a mage.
Btw 8s bandages + gheal wands = dexers never die unless ganked by 3+

Plz give us +2 sandals/boots AR patches

Xiulan

Master
If LJ dexxers are "invincible" then I'm somehow accomplishing the impossible because I die on mine all the time.