Lockpicking guide request

Darktrix

Expert
Hi everyone! hope you'ra all well!

This isn't so much a lockpicking guide request as in trainign the skill.

More what lockpicking is required to pick each chest level when doing Treasure maps and Paragons.

If anyone knows how much lockpicking you need per level of map and/or per mobs Paragon (just a rough guide) i would be very grateful of the information!

Thanks

Darktrix

Darktrix

Expert
I just had a good read of that one thank you for the heads up! Great guide for the dungeon chests.

I'm hoping for a similar sort of thing but for the varying levels of treasure chests and paragon chests!

Thank you for the response!

gofer

Grandmaster
Like as an example do you need GM lockpicking for level 6 tmap chests?
Nope, pretty much the only thing gm LP does is let you open level 6 paragon chests.

Right on. Generally speaking, at roughly 96-97 Real LP you should be able to LP Lich Lord level mobs (it has been a while). At 96-97 LP you can open, if I remember correctly, up to around a rotting corpse paragon chest. As Bz said, GM LP will crack open the AW, Bally, etc type paragon chests.

One other thing you should always do (I cannot stress it enough) if you are going to raise your LPing in a dungeon is to always empty the chest (even if you toss the stuff on the ground) as it will refresh the chest in a fraction of the time (roughly 1/3 from what I have noted early on on UOF).

GL, fun times.