WTB Logains Buying Thread: Will be updated a lot.

Logain

Expert
I will be updating this thread pretty often but there are quite a few things that I will buy on a (semi)constant basis.

Temporary List:
(This list will be the one to get updated)
  • Blood covered rares. Pots and pans or whatever else might have some blood on them.
  • A cauldron or two.
  • Charcoal Cloth - Hue 1175 - 3,000gp per yard.
  • Clothing Bless Deeds - 150,000gp.
  • Black Plants - Not sure exactly which plants I want, just send me a PM with what you have.
  • Bulk Invul Armor - 200gp per piece. Sell me your chest full of Invul armor!
  • Halberds - will take Force/+20-25 and up. PM me what you have.
  • Christmas Bags, the pure white ones. Paying 3k each.
Permanent List:
(I will buy these items on a semi-regular basis at the listed prices)

• Reagents at 2gp / 4gp.
  • Barbed Leather at 16gp.
  • Platinum Coins at 20gp.
  • Donation Coins at 160gp.
  • Iron Ingots at 6gp. Higher level ingots on a case by case basis.
  • Skill Scrolls. Taming, 160k gp each. Will not make list for individual, post or PM what you have and will reply with payment.
  • Empty Kegs at 350gp.
  • Tmaps: lvl 4s at 6,000gp. lvl 5s at 9,000gp. lvl 6s at 13,000gp. (Will always buy tmaps!)
  • MIBs - 2,000gp.

Thank you for looking and thank you for any future business we do together.

≡ Don't forget to check out τнE UNDEAD VENDORs located here: Click Here.
≡ Come join τнE UNDEAD here: (need to create thread, if you read this before I create the thread, hold your horses!) ≡

Last edited by a moderator:

Logain

Expert
Unfortunately I am at work until 7am EST then I will be asleep for a few hours. I will be around tomorrow night tho (Friday night).

Logain

Expert
UPDATED ORIGINAL POST WITH NEW ITEMS TO SELL TO ME! HALBERDS, MIBS, INVUL ARMORS, CHARCOAL CLOTH, BLACK PLANTS AND CBDS!

I
WILL BE AROUND MOST OF THE EVENING/NIGHT SO SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR SELLING LIST!

Logain

Expert
BUMPING THIS THREAD. DEFINITELY BUYING TMAPS AND MIBS ALL THE TIME. PLEASE MESSAGE ME WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!