WTS Look*****Recipe Suit Of Silver Armor******

Status
Not open for further replies.

amonseti

Grandmaster
This whole sale and thread is all fail .. you guys are all fucking children. even the OP you cant change a BO once someone met it thats just fucked up .. Imagine if you went to best buy took a p4 off the shelf and were about to pay for it with the posted price and then the manager comes in and says well looks like thats the last one so ima gunna charge you dbl for it..

FUCKED UP .. the whole thread .

noobs705

Grandmaster
I sold it to bromista for 2 mil he posted you goof amonseti your fucked up. stfu and stop contributing the bs if you don't know what your talking about. Your as bad as them

amonseti

Grandmaster
I sold it to bromista for 2 mil he posted you goof amonseti your fucked up. stfu and stop contributing the bs if you don't know what your talking about. Your as bad as them
How so because I called you out.. I am pretty sure more people will agree with me ..

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I read this all and I am angry that I got a warning for post misconduct.. guess that was because Sagan reported me. *donation master *

:rolleyes:

Ahahahahahaha it took me a bit but now I remember you lol

Still :mad: I made mills on a keep without paying you a mil or whatever ******** price you wanted for your blocker? And you come at me now with this weak ass shit? :eek:!

Let it go man holy shit that was months ago and you got a fair price.

Yeah it's donations all the way down, just keep telling yourself that :cool:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh hey I noticed you're a "New Trader" Karl, curious why you haven't been upgraded with all these perks?

lol really tho kind of an odd system isn't it? One positive feedback you're new. Two positve and you're known. Four positive? Well known.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Oh hey I noticed you're a "New Trader" Karl, curious why you haven't been upgraded with all these perks?

lol really tho kind of an odd system isn't it? One positive feedback you're new. Two positve and you're known. Four positive? Well known.

Yea I haven't looked into it much yet, haven't been playing much recently :/

I treat every auction and buyer/seller the same. Trust but verify.

If you're a good guy I will probably know. If you're a sheister I will probably know.

Not sure what the trader points accomplish tbh.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I can think of several people who would have pretty bad feedback, would that stop anyone from bidding/trading with them? Doubtful. But it's a resource for those new on the scene.

But yeah us old dawgs...we know.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
so what sagan is saying is he knows he is a sheister... and not only that but a little girl who runs and reports trolling on his posts denying the truth. Its whatever better keep my mouth shut before i get kicked off forums. Must be nice being atop the virtual world.#Sagan

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
so what sagan is saying is he knows he is a sheister... and not only that but a little girl who runs and reports trolling on his posts denying the truth. Its whatever better keep my mouth shut before i get kicked off forums. Must be nice being atop the virtual world.#Sagan

Lol this kid is straight up delusional

'Atop the virtual world' hahahah I get it you're jealous I've been here since the start and you're e-poor. No one gives a shit but you man, it's a fucking old nerd wizard game.

@Bryce @JoeB please tell me how many times I have hit the report button

Bromista

Grandmaster
I would like to thank u for increasing ur bid by a mil, made my cut 500k instead of 250k <3
A. Both you and I were outbid to the tune of 2.5m, so if your punk ass didn't do it someone else would have.

B. THANK YOU for looking like an absolute * by admittng to bidding up an item you had no interest in just for sake of being a punk ass ***** *****.

Bryce

Adept
Pretty depressing not one person hit the report button on this garbage. Didn't even know about it until I was just tagged in a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.