LOOKING FOR MY FRIEND

Sabine

Apprentice
Hi, this is Sabine. I went to the isolated island if hyloth by myself to try and find the location of my t chest. Little did I know what a hotbed of silver serpents it is. There I was cowering by the mountain side because they are too fast for my bard when out of nowhere a girl named Naomi approached me. She asked me some questions about raising taming and from conversing with her realized she is fairly new. As I was talking she disclosed that she couldn't understand what I was saying as English is not her first language but rather Spanish. So I spitted out the Spanish and we danced for joy of having found one another. We agreed yo meet at the West Trinsic Bank within 10 minutes. This was the beginning of the end for me. I don't know why I didn't recall right then and there. I guess I figured I had 10 mins. But those silver serpents found me. Fortunately I was 20 feet away from the Shrine of Humility and it was indeed a humiliation over and over again. The serpent positioned itself on top of my body taunting me like it was a trophy or something. Meanwhile time has passed by, I missed my meet up appt with my new Spanish friend Naomi something. Her last name began with a C. Somehow I managed to retrieve my regs from of my many dead bodies and recall in time just before the the lunge of the feared silver serpent's fangs reached my left foot.

Please somebody, I need help finding Naomi C. She needs friendship and guidance. Please advise.

Sabine

Apprentice
OK I have an idea .. Everyone that reads this please be on the lookout for Naomi C and when u see her please tell her to go to Trinsic and find anyone from the guild City of Trinsic that Sabine is looking for her. Thanks.

thestand

Grandmaster
Should of used help stuck option in paperdoll. I saw her running around with some other guy who spoke fluent Spanish. She looked happy.

Sabine

Apprentice
You guys are so wrong. And you're not helping me! I'm a girl. I like boys! Everyone please refer Naomi C whatever her last name is to City of Trinsic.

84brian

Grandmaster
Aww. That's kinda sweet. Now I really hope Naomi is a boy, and y'all get married. . I'll keep my eye out. But I'm not one for helping a trin. = /

Last edited by a moderator: