Looking for the Owner of THIS HOUSE

Loki_MTD

Master
qZ172C5.jpg

I'm looking for the owner of this plot.. it is right out of the path to deceit on Dagger Isle. The owner of this plot only logs in to refresh (from what i see) and i'm hoping to catch them online. perhaps they live at another plot and just refresh this one every so often. Or perhaps this is a feudal attempt to gain a plot of land that the owner has just "given up for now" and will "someday get back into it".

I would like to purchase this plot, and am willing to pay a good price for it. let me take this plot off your hands that you dont even use, and let me turn it into something nice.

Loki_MTD

Master
Thank you for your constructive post.. if you do not own this plot, or know who does, I do not need your input..

Thank you for the free bump, but no thank you

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Thank you for your constructive post.. if you do not own this plot, or know who does, I do not need your input..

Thank you for the free bump, but no thank you
I actually know who owns it, they are a friend of mine. Because you were so rude I will depart with this information for any less than 200k. I have his Skype...

Loki_MTD

Master
First of all.. I was not rude, you were the one trolling a post...

Second... I don't believe you in the least... your reputation on this server proceeds you, and your credibility has been shot to shit... as if I would give you 200k for some random bogus skype

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
I will see that you will never ever purchase this prized piece of land to make a 30x30.

FYI you can buy my 30x30 which is 2 screens west. Offers of over 35m may tempt my interests.

Loki_MTD

Master
I will see that you will never ever purchase this prized piece of land to make a 30x30.

FYI you can buy my 30x30 which is 2 screens west. Offers of over 35m may tempt my interests.

good... you tell your "friend" to not sell the plot... you are the be all end all...

you have done nothing to convince me that you actually know this person... as i said, your credibility is shot to shit. i'm sorry you just cant handle it when someone calls your bullshit out. not the first time i've seen you stuck on the bottom of someone's shoe.

thats a 30x30 and or castle spot song.

Cough up da coinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn son.

^THIS.... is garbage. and stop ending all your posts with, "son".... it doesn't make you sound cool... you just sound like a piece of shit little kid trying to fit in with all the big boys.

I actually know who owns it, they are a friend of mine. Because you were so rude I will depart with this information for any less than 200k. I have his Skype...

you have yet to see rude.... i was merely stating the fact that your post had absolutely no relevance to this thread. you are the type that just likes to post something to hear yourself talk.... no one cares.... go back into your hole, troll.

Now if any one with any sort of factuality can add something to this post.. go right ahead... i'm sure the owner is out there, and willing to sell this plot for a good price. and i'm sure that they never have, nor will they ever associate with @wendy whoppers

Jesus why does it seem the majority of players on this shard are just here to troll, grief or harrass people. Players like Wendy Whoppers cause more harm then good with their shitty attitudes.

Hope you find whoever owns that house OP. I don't live far from that plot, if I see anyone around it or find anyone who knows who owns it I'll send them to this thread brotha.

Loki_MTD

Master
Jesus why does it seem the majority of players on this shard are just here to troll, grief or harrass people. Players like Wendy Whoppers cause more harm then good with their shitty attitudes.

Hope you find whoever owns that house OP. I don't live far from that plot, if I see anyone around it or find anyone who knows who owns it I'll send them to this thread brotha.

your the man @Patrick Brennan ... thanx brotha

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Log on another account, make a dummy character named "Pls see paperdololol" and camp outside as a ghost with your forum details in your paperdoll saying you want to buy the plot, paying HUUUGE. Hopefully he/she sees it and contacts you. Good luck.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
good... you tell your "friend" to not sell the plot... you are the be all end all...

you have done nothing to convince me that you actually know this person... as i said, your credibility is shot to shit. i'm sorry you just cant handle it when someone calls your bullshit out. not the first time i've seen you stuck on the bottom of someone's shoe.

^THIS.... is garbage. and stop ending all your posts with, "son".... it doesn't make you sound cool... you just sound like a piece of shit little kid trying to fit in with all the big boys.

you have yet to see rude.... i was merely stating the fact that your post had absolutely no relevance to this thread. you are the type that just likes to post something to hear yourself talk.... no one cares.... go back into your hole, troll.

Now if any one with any sort of factuality can add something to this post.. go right ahead... i'm sure the owner is out there, and willing to sell this plot for a good price. and i'm sure that they never have, nor will they ever associate with @wendy whoppers
Your essay suggests you care.

Price just went up to 300k for the information you require.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster

Yeah! Let's all hold hands and kiss in trammel. Information requires dollars.

Seriously it's the Internet. You can't handle 'attitude' on the internet... Shit man go outside and try some fresh air you hermit. Not sure which rock you live under.