Looting a corpse dry in like 2 seconds

Ku'tan

Master
How can someone do that is it legal? Or is the something in game I don't know about. I died to a pk which I don't care about but he was able to loot my corpse dry in less then a minute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ku'tan

Master
Yah I lost some good stuff but that happens I just think someone is using an exploit

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
"in 2 seconds"..."in less than a minute"

Which one? lol. If its less than a minute yeah it's possible. Not in like 2 seconds though

Jakaro

Master
There's a way to pick up item, and press a key where it goes automatically to your backpack. Makes for fast looting. Also, holding shift allows you to move piles faster.

Ku'tan

Master
No he looted all my armor tons pots regs gold and weapons. It was probably 10 seconds. I watched him thought he just took my weapon but when came back everything was gone. He couldn't of done it that fast because he ran to the healer probably to res kill me.

Ku'tan

Master
Well I know those things. I've played up since the 99 and I've only seen one program that can do that. He also never missed on explosion pots. It just seemed fishy.

Leodine

Neophyte
Using Razor setting up the "Drop what is in your hand" short cut you can increase your looting speed by a significant amount. I use it myself and it works wonders.

eppy

Grandmaster
Using Razor setting up the "Drop what is in your hand" short cut you can increase your looting speed by a significant amount. I use it myself and it works wonders.

If only that ugly client bug wasn't there that keeps the item in hand it would be perfect.

zoneseek

Novice
Last year when the desert was active with that crazy ancient spawn I killed an ancient cyclops with a dude who looted the corpse of all its stacks (it was like 15 stacks of loot) in just a few seconds. I am usually a real quick looter and i couldn't touch a single item. Reported it on the forum but like others have said, the response was really it could be an exploit but it would be hard to prove.

Jakaro

Master
No he looted all my armor tons pots regs gold and weapons. It was probably 10 seconds. I watched him thought he just took my weapon but when came back everything was gone. He couldn't of done it that fast because he ran to the healer probably to res kill me.

Simple: When you ran to the healer and he ran to the healer, somebody else came and looted you.

Loki

Adept
There is a program that allows you to auto loot in secs, funny how most people play dumb about it. Even gm i believe said something about it along time ago, and you can get banned for using it.

Defari

Adept
sounds like an EasyUO looting script...

but like others have said, it would be hard to prove that.

Umabel

Novice
Depends on how many items you had.

Remember that there is a queue limit server side, around 500 ms I think. Regardless most corpses can be looted solo in less than a minute.

Ku'tan

Master
I had a lot. I do believe some are using that program. Ohh well the moral is I shouldn't of lost

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
There are some very fast looters here. Not saying fishy shit is going on or not because I know my brother was the fastest looter I have ever fucking seen back when he played osi with me, like insane fast. I know for a fact he was not cheating, so I know its possible.