Lord British's Throne

minus89

Neophyte
Do i have to join factions to be able to do this conquest or is there another way in there? If I have to join factions then all the fun of this conquest system is ruined for me. I have characters that i don't want in factions and if i can't do one conquest because of this i might as well not do any of them.

halygon

Grandmaster
Do i have to join factions to be able to do this conquest or is there another way in there? If I have to join factions then all the fun of this conquest system is ruined for me. I have characters that i don't want in factions and if i can't do one conquest because of this i might as well not do any of them.
Wow -- Kinda sad to hear that type of attitude. Maybe you should provide a well thought out suggestion and post it under that forum -- in this case however you are lucky as this has already been done for you. Did you not search the forums about this first?

It has been said that they are still tweaking the conquests and adding more. This one may be changed to an account - wide conquest as it does seem unreasonable to ask a player to put ALL of his/her characters in factions. You will just have to sit tight until it is sorted out. Until then maybe you can work on the billion other conquests available?

bradley-

Grandmaster
There is a secret entrance to the throne room to achieve that conquest! ;) I'll leave discovering that secret entrance to you.

StarBaby

Grandmaster
You DO NOT need to join factions... the secret to gaining access does NOT lay within the city of Brit. itself