Lost and found

Slaymane

Master
Happy Easter to all that celebrate .
The chest is unclaimed. It is now mine.
These are the answers to to the OP.

1. Where did you drop the chest? Brit East bank (by the door)

2. What type of paragon chest ? Cyclops (never seen one on this shard)

3. What was in the chest? Here we go . 1 silver bow of vanquish. 2 scimitar of vanquish, 2 broadsword of vanquish, 2 Katana of vanquish, 4 long spears of vanquish, 1 fork of vanquish, 1 kryss of vanquish, and 2 short spear of vanquish. (I did not include the prefix and suffix.) (the katana seems to be the best,)

To the self admitted troll that attempted to derail my thread.Here are your words in quotes.

"Well, the truth be told, I was fishing to see if you would part with the chest with the temptation of sparklies, it worked!

I feel like I know the world a little better..

"We all have our reasons why we do things, mine was to see if you would part with the chest for a price, pointless really but hey was just something to do at the time.."

Perfect definition of trolling. I had nothing to do so I trolled the forums. hahah.
You should get a time out for that. (Have him sit in a corner)

http://www.uoforum.com/members/darkarna.1860/

I am not here to battle you on the forums. I am here to play the game.
After much contemplation, I decided not to dissect and gut your feeble response.

I challenge you to MELEE me in game. Lets settle this on the battlefield.

Feel free to negotiate the terms of battle in public. (this thred, no PM)
Happy Easter to all that celebrate that holiday.

Edit: My name is Slaymane. There is no shame in my game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slaymane

Master
Well, the truth be told, I was fishing to see if you would part with the chest with the temptation of sparklies, it worked!

I feel like I know the world a little better...

What is so obvious in this post. Is that you set up your straw man. You then proceed to knock that straw man down.
You then show us your moral turpitude with righteous indignation as you applaud yourself for winning an argument with yourself :)
LOL I am out of this thread .

Darkarna

Grandmaster
What is so obvious in this post. Is that you set up your straw man. You then proceed to knock that straw man down.
You then show us your moral turpitude with righteous indignation as you applaud yourself for winning an argument with yourself :)
LOL I am out of this thread .

How on earth am I trying to win an argument with myself? You are the one who took what I said with contempt. Stop being so anally retentive and understand that you are nowhere near the keyboard warrior that you so self righteously, believe yourself to be. If your reply was a little less directed towards the side of 'butthurt' over a pretty innocent comment, we would be having a completely different conversation. All this says to me Slaymane, is that you have been handed your backside to you on multiple occasions and the only defence you have is to constantly be on the offensive..

As for your supposed Sherlock type dissection of my posts and most likely other peoples posts, I would give it up as a bad joke because seriously, if your aim is to impress you are falling way short of any credible 'hurtful' reply. Maybe you should go back over your notes, I assume this is what you do, maybe all you do?

Grow up..

Slaymane

Master
10ppy7m.jpg