lost items

Shaggy

Expert
Iv got 2 chests I have in my house secured and they have been for about 4 months logged on this afternoon all weapons and regs have disappeared in my house!!!? Had tons of vanq/power/slayers ?? ... anyone else know why this has happened!?? Annoying!!!

kanzo

Journeyman
I'm waiting to read a post like this before to post in forum that I'm in the same situation. 2 chest set "coowner" (like other 10) in 2 different house and 2 days ago I found them changed in "anyone" and empty. There was the only 2 chest in wich I keep my rare items. I page in game and wait 4h but not GM come to watch situation. I'm playing UOfrom 1999 (only last year in this shard) and never lissen about a bug to change set security to chest so I ask IP log in my account to Adam but no answer.
All my solidarity to shaggy

Last edited by a moderator:

Hephastus

Journeyman
Just a wild guess: did you use one of the new house storage increase deeds recently?

I could imagine that there are bugs, but I could be all wrong (not blaming anybody here, just want to rule it out).

kanzo

Journeyman
I didn't and don't change nothing in house security or customise. Still thinking that is impossibile there is a bug like this and thinking about I wrong something (even if is very strange I wrong in the only 2 chest in 2 different house in wich there are rares) but after Shaggy post I decide to reply to describe my situation not for cry but only to give a contribution
(.... and sorry for my terrible english)

Shaggy

Expert
Its definitely a bug I changed my chars over to one that wasnt a friend of the house and let him in and the security of chests had changed on there own!! So its definitely a bug and I hope GM's sort it! Soooo annoying losing so many good weapons/regs

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Its definitely a bug I changed my chars over to one that wasnt a friend of the house and let him in and the security of chests had changed on there own!! So its definitely a bug and I hope GM's sort it! Soooo annoying losing so many good weapons/regs

Jesus Christ... @Adam ????

*clears friends list on houses*

Last edited by a moderator: