Lost Meta

I was hunting in destard with my meta dragon, the dragon is pet balled a pk came and killed my healer and I ran off the meta dragon was killed by a paragon dragon. I went back to the spot where the meta died on the back wall of destard and the meta dragons body was there but no ghost. I figured the dragons ghost wandered so I ran around the dungeon but I almost died to the Christmas mobs and such. I recalled into town to the jewelers at brittain and hit the pet ball and it said your pet has been summoned but the pet did not show up. This was my last charge so I traded a guy in Vesper a taming scroll for 100 donos and tried again in brittain to summon the pet . It said your pet has been summoned but the pet did not appear. I paged a gm and am no 6 and 8 in the que and it is 7:00 am in texas. I am afraid it will tunr back to egg or go wild it is a ghost can it go wild as ghost ?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I would start by logging out and back in. Seems to me you just can't see your pet due to being out if sync. The good news is it will not go wild unless in someone's house and if it is a ghost they can't drag it to their house so you should be fine.

tankian

Grandmaster
there was a bug earlier today that when your pet died. it would go invisible and you cant see it. so you cant rez it, if i was you, i would page into a gm, show them where it died or use the pet ball to summon it back to you and maybe a gm can rez it or make it show. i would also post or send your pet name to shane or all staff members.
@UOplayer
@Shane
@Adam
@Swayze
@eppy

Young Star

Grandmaster
All pets should have been stabled when they restarted the server this morning to fix it. Since he paged they should have a record in case the pet didnt get returned. Jenna had a pretty busy morning fixing pets before the server was rebooted.