LumberJackked PVM

Nanashi

Grandmaster
So I am on Destard playing my archer/bard and realize that I could use my Lumberjack with a slayer axe and start knockin these dragons out. I realize that it worked........way better than I thought it would. Turns out I will be trying this build! So any thoughts on how well this will work without anatomy/healing/med?

Lumberjack
Swords
Tactics
Resist
Magery
Music
Provo

I can use all of the power up magic defence spells,recall,gate,heals. The only downside would be without med or anatomy but I think all I am looking for is a good way to dual account my archer/bard against majority of solo pvm.

Alternative would be:

Lumberjack
swords
tactics
anatomy
resist
music
provo

If the anatomy is critical for a lumberjack build than this will do. It will allow my other alt to just be the medic and the lumberjacker to tank the hell out of spawns..well only if they are provoked. lol I know the photo is of a drake but there was an alchemist spawned right below where the dragons are. even on the dragons, it does 100+ damage.

View attachment 3739

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends what you want to do with your char, but a provoker PvM char you an survive without resist.. although the pks will eat you up.

Swords/Lumber/Tactics/Anatomy/Healing/Music/Provoke... that will get you your best damage, but youll have to do your recalling with scrolls. But there are plenty of vendors around you can pick up hundreds of them. Using healing over magery to heal is better because youll have your axe in your hand.

Id recommend carrying a slayer 1h wep too so if your caught out with a single mob, switch to that and chug pots.

Thats the joy of UO only have 700skills.. you cant have everything. Max damage will give you less survivability.

I think all I am looking for is a good way to dual account my archer/bard against majority of solo pvm.

I wouldn't recommend duel client PvMing here, only takes a pk to run on screen and good luck controling 2 chars.
However if you really want to duel client... Why not make your Bard/Archer and dont have music/provoke on your lumber?

Lumberjack
swords
tactics
anatomy
resist
music
provo

Good luck healing :)

Nanashi

Grandmaster
Yea thats a good point. It was just a thought and now that I realize it , well it would be fun but a dual archer client will be better. I've managed to macro my way around using the archer and having him just shoot away while the lumber jack is in close whacking away.

Yeah duel clienting definately has its perks, but it can go wrong quickly.

Ive done many paragons where i've had my tamer attack it and tank the Mob, gate in my dexxer and he goes to town on it. Twice however ive had a PK run on screen and ive ended up with 2 dead characters, Good times tho!