LUNCH! It's almost that time!!!

halygon

Grandmaster
Cold German beer? That's a thing? o_O
He said cool not cold. All the beer I drank there for breakfast lunch, snack, and dinner was all warm -- so I'm not sure where he found cool beer.

But yeah, nothing beats white asparagus spargal soup anywhere that I've found. Had it for the first time in a little restaurant above Heidelberg castle.

K A Z

Grandmaster
He said cool not cold. All the beer I drank there for breakfast lunch, snack, and dinner was all warm -- so I'm not sure where he found cool beer.

But yeah, nothing beats white asparagus spargal soup anywhere that I've found. Had it for the first time in a little restaurant above Heidelberg castle.

the only people that'd possibly have their beer warm are those working at building sites or homeless people. Makes me wonder with what kind of people you hang out. I also ment to write cold there but got a bit confused.

On a different note: I'm living in Heidelberg, funny you came nd visited.

halygon

Grandmaster
the only people that'd possibly have their beer warm are those working at building sites or homeless people. Makes me wonder with what kind of people you hang out. I also ment to write cold there but got a bit confused.

On a different note: I'm living in Heidelberg, funny you came nd visited.
Your idea of cold beer is what we call warm. Our beer is ice cold here in 'merica.

K A Z

Grandmaster
and the English.

Now I need to figure out if I'm going with Pale Ale or Cider for lunch.

it's a known fact that the only thing worse in england than its weather is its beer.. Cider's pretty good, though. I'm quite alot into Bulmers these days, basicly because it's the only one available where I'm atttt

K A Z

Grandmaster
Your idea of cold beer is what we call warm. Our beer is ice cold here in 'merica.

yea, i sometimes hang out at this americans place nd he likes his beer with small ice crystals in it.. I don't think thats how you should drink it, though. I also don't understand why anyone would have ice cubes in his beer (its not a fucking cocktail u sissies)

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
yea, i sometimes hang out at this americans place nd he likes his beer with small ice crystals in it.. I don't think thats how you should drink it, though. I also don't understand why anyone would have ice cubes in his beer (its not a fucking cocktail u sissies)
The Thais are the worst. Almost punched my waiter when she tried putting ice cubes in my beer.

K A Z

Grandmaster
The Thais are the worst. Almost punched my waiter when she tried putting ice cubes in my beer.

you're supposed to drink thai whiskey there, man. It's rrrrllllyyyyy good. Their beer is horrible (most of it) and I refuse to talk about the famous changover

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
you're supposed to drink thai whiskey there, man. It's rrrrllllyyyyy good. Their beer is horrible (most of it) and I refuse to talk about the famous changover
haha, a friend owns a bar in Chiang Mai, I know all about changovers.

Mango

Grandmaster
10375694_664690186943265_41627982_n.jpg

Fattson

Grandmaster
Depends on the beer. I like cheap, shitty beer to be ice cold. Helps hide the cheap shittiness. If I'm drinking good, high quality, high dollar beer, I prefer it to be room temp.