Lv 6 Meta pet rollover?

Fean

Apprentice
One may take months or even years to get a 120 taming PS.
So I propose that meta pet also get rollover at level 6.

TBH I don't see a huge difference between 100+ Magic Resist and 70 magic resist on meta pet.
What bother me most is that my pet has 6m over 3m experience.
I hope that by giving lv 6 pet rollover, it'll put those wasted experience in good use and it'll also give tamer a sense of achievement to keep on training their pet before getting a 120 PS.

Dimok

Master
Oh, those exp are just wasted? They don't bank and go into the next rollover when you get a 120 ps?

Xiulan

Master
Yes, this is needed! With 120 tames now costing over 20 mil they're out of reach for many (if not most) players, and with pet skill loss the way it is, level 6 pets just get weaker over time which is a disincentive to using them. Plus you lose that feeling of achievement and building toward something, which is the whole allure of meta pets. If the skills rolled over at least we could work toward that.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I think a good compromise would be if you get enough experience that your pet would actually hit 7 and rollover down to 116 required skill then it automatically does that. Means you get a level 7 with ok control and never need to get a120 but.... have to grind a TON of xp with a level 6. (19m I believe).