Meta stone 3 mil
Bloody 6 mil
Gold and paralytic 1 mil
Steed Egg 8.1 mil

sums up to 18 mil

want 12 mil for leveling it

Adds up to 30 mil

Newspaper dye

skills aren't totally fresh but ill throw on resist scrolls and magery scrolls to a minimum of 105 each... will roll over pretty soon anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

Mungo

Journeyman
oh yeaah forgot about that... interested buyers can pm me and we'll solve the skill refresh issue.

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
Anyone that buys this would be a dedicated player and would not take them that long to lvl. this hue only been out for less then a month and its lvl 6.Im pretty sure other players wont mind if they really want to buy this. Great price for your time to lvl this.

Mungo

Journeyman
Ill offer 20m cash for it

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Im selling this to make some money for my time, not because Im sick of it... If you think levelling a steed from 1 to 7 is worth 1.9 mil I wish you good luck on your journey. Any further lowball offers will be ignored.

severus

Grandmaster
1-6 but 25m is more like it, 30 is extremely high if only wanting pure gold, weither you accept trades too though I dunno, I think you'd have more offers at 1"25 then 30.. only so much a steed can do really but personally I'd say it's deff worth it, gl in your sale sir!
Im selling this to make some money for my time, not because Im sick of it... If you think levelling a steed from 1 to 7 is worth 1.9 mil I wish you good luck on your journey. Any further lowball offers will be ignored.

girana

Grandmaster

nobody is paying for the lvling time just check the prices of meta dragons

Young Star

Grandmaster
They arent going to pay that much for leveling. just for perspective, a vesper reward hue egg (1 mammel 1 reptile exist) fully leveled sold for 25m. Newspaper hur was the original invasion reward hue. It came off for a while when they took away the newspaper cloth that looked too close to a death robe. Staff brought it back since it still looks good on pets.

Mungo

Journeyman
Yes 30 mil was steep I realize but hey, prices are there to negotiate. An offfer has been taken and it was significantly lower and also involving a trade.

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
Yes 30 mil was steep I realize but hey, prices are there to negotiate. An offfer has been taken and it was significantly lower and also involving a trade.

How significant just for future buyers/sellers ability to maybe go by a "standard" market price

And grats on your sale!!!

Those things are so tough to level up.

severus

Grandmaster
How significant just for future buyers/sellers ability to maybe go by a "standard" market price

And grats on your sale!!!

Those things are so tough to level up.
not that significant, around 27m total value, id say 25m is an average to go by really, dunno how long they gunna sell for so high for now though, my leveling and selling seems to have caught on.. theres a few people lookin for crystals to create their own, they dont realise the work involved hehe.. now i have all 3 metas i have no reason to level/sell anymore though :)

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
not that significant, around 27m total value, id say 25m is an average to go by really, dunno how long they gunna sell for so high for now though, my leveling and selling seems to have caught on.. theres a few people lookin for crystals to create their own, they dont realise the work involved hehe.. now i have all 3 metas i have no reason to level/sell anymore though :)

hahah the only advice I will give is too put bloody talons on and dont give up at level 4-5 when it still sucks, it gets there at level 6 fully maxed out ^^

severus

Grandmaster
hahah the only advice I will give is too put bloody talons on and dont give up at level 4-5 when it still sucks, it gets there at level 6 fully maxed out ^^
You got me, I was gunna only train proper to 4 just for para but now I got 6 dont need to haha, was not lookin forward to my 4th steed train

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparhawk

Grandmaster
Foolishly I added para first and have endured countless eye bleeds since for that mistake. Anyone looking to step up to the meta steed challenge should deff. take Puffy's advice. Go bloody from the start or suffer!