Magic Lock

Dellan

Grandmaster
Can you make us looters happy, and make this spell work on dungeon doors? Just for 5 or 10 seconds, and if someone opens them, they can't be locked (to prevent too much grief). Possibilites would be endless, hehehe..

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
This would be cool. It would an extra little layer of skill to PvP, running away and locking a door behind you. I could see it working on a 5-second timer only with Magic Lock/Unlock (not lockpicks) to give those spells some oomph. Pursuers could still teleport through doorways, etc, so you wouldn't be totally safe, people would just have to pay a bit more attention as they play

Last edited by a moderator:

SidX

Grandmaster
Can you make us looters happy, and make this spell work on dungeon doors? Just for 5 or 10 seconds, and if someone opens them, they can't be locked (to prevent too much grief). Possibilites would be endless, hehehe..
I'm down if there is a timer between locks for the door. Someone could time the door lock to the millisecond and prevent it from ever being opened at all. One lock per door every 30 seconds would be sweet... definitely could come in handy to buy a extra few secs during a champ.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Oh yeah! I'd keep the timer on smaller time.. 5 seconds locked, 5 seconds timer between locks.. It can be countered with magic unlock, after all.