Make Tailsman's Sellable

I sunk a lot of time and money into Tailsmans. Though it just isn't what I thought it was going to be or just not what I wanted I guess.

You can sell your meta pets, not sure why I can't sale my Tailsman. I really think this should be implemented. I have a mage, and defense talisman just sitting there with two relics on each. Would love to liquidate that into gold. I am sure someone out there would be willing to pay for it.

How did you know?

No but really I enjoy playing a tamer, and thought I wanted something new and turns out no. So I have all this money just sitting on two toons. They are not maxed out, and wont ever finish them but I am sure there is someone out there that would love to have them at a decent price.

Because making a tamer requires investment. Making a dexer takes 2 hours.[/
Because making a tamer requires investment. Making a dexer takes 2 hours.
Trust me I understand. I have a maxed out tamer, and I maxed out a LVL 7 meta dragon and now working on my Spider.

I am in desperate need for cash to buy all these powerscrolls. When I think about what can I sell I think about all that money sitting on those talismans that I am not using. I love my berserker and wont sale that one. But for my play style I just didn't fit with the other two and hate that they are going to waste when someone else could use them.

Just a thought I would put out there for staff to think over.

lollo

Grandmaster
50 is not much

Please consider that not every guild exploited logging off in RDAs in the early days and not every guild multi clients 3 tamers at a time to raid champs and RDAs like $ does.

50*250k = 12.5 millions, which is a lot of money for AT LEAST 95% of the player base. Not to mention you basically need 120 taming, which is another 20 scrolls and 10+ mills for all the powerscrolls, to have a maxed out tamer. And the dragon, relics etc

TL;DR: Making a maxed tamer with a maxed meta dragon (and maybe even steed) costs 10x as much as a maxed out zerker

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
But yeah, back on topic, i don't have the time to train a meta dexer but given the opportunity i'd definitely buy a trained talisman with relics from someone.

+1

Derwolf

Grandmaster
i would love to be able to sell my near maxed out mage talisman or trade for defense talisman

maybe someone some kind of deed to allow talisman to be traded one time or sold for gold. don't see why staff is against it

girana

Grandmaster
Please consider that not every guild exploited logging off in RDAs in the early days and not every guild multi clients 3 tamers at a time to raid champs and RDAs like $ does.

50*250k = 12.5 millions, which is a lot of money for AT LEAST 95% of the player base. Not to mention you basically need 120 taming, which is another 20 scrolls and 10+ mills for all the powerscrolls, to have a maxed out tamer. And the dragon, relics etc

TL;DR: Making a maxed tamer with a maxed meta dragon (and maybe even steed) costs 10x as much as a maxed out zerker

i didnt grow a 1 gp by exploiting logging off in RDAs.
I did report logging off in RDAs after i catch POWER doing it.

Only a tiny part of my Money is made by RDAs and thats because:
I was the first who found out you can tracking RDAs.
I was the first who used Recall Tracking to find RDAs (while tracking range was 100yards thats 11times that you can track now).

parsnip

Grandmaster
I always wondered why a talisman couldn't be traded but I respected the decision. If I could have sold my meta mage talisman, I would have. I don't think the decision should be reversed *. You knew that the talisman and applied relics weren't sellable when you started training them. The decision to level them and spend gold and time on them was yours and yours alone. You could have waited for others to level theirs to see if you liked them. Believe me, I understand your frustration but I maintain that this should stay as it is. I also think more items, such as those received by winning events or donating large sums of cash, should also be account bound... but that's another discussion ;)

* But if it is then clearly I should receive all the earnings from the meta mage raffle :p

Derwolf

Grandmaster
I always wondered why a talisman couldn't be traded but I respected the decision. If I could have sold my meta mage talisman, I would have. I don't think the decision should be reversed *. You knew that the talisman and applied relics weren't sellable when you started training them. The decision to level them and spend gold and time on them was yours and yours alone. You could have waited for others to level theirs to see if you liked them. Believe me, I understand your frustration but I maintain that this should stay as it is. I also think more items, such as those received by winning events or donating large sums of cash, should also be account bound... but that's another discussion ;)

* But if it is then clearly I should receive all the earnings from the meta mage raffle :p

Personally i feel its an oversight by staff to make the relics/talisman not resellable. Talisman/relics won't be wasted away rotting on characters people don't play, you create a talisman relic leveling market, similar to what asshat does with metapets. Why would you allow 25mil pets to be traded that instabond? I can run 3 tamers and use the same metapet for all 3 as its instabonded at trade. I'm glad they made metapets tradeable because i would of been stuck with a lvl 5 a long time ago, i realized it wasn't for me was able to trade sell it and get my money back. People should have the same freedom to make that decision with their talisman. You should of made a suggestion thread before making the decision to raffle it off and when staffs only counter argument is "you can make a dexxer in 2 hours" something needs to be done about it.