Mana Vamp Macro ? Gm'ing Magery help

remains of Ken

Neophyte
What would the a macro look like to cast Mana Vampire on myself repeatedly, in the quickest time?
I've been gone for a long time! I could really use a pro macro.

I remember a macro having lines like "if over blah blah mana cast mana vamp", "if under blah blah use meditate"

Can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lithium149

Grandmaster
If mana > 80
Cast Spell Mana Vampire
Pause .25
Target Self
Pause .50
Cast Spell Mana Vampire
Pause .25
Target Self
Pause .50
If Mana < 80
Use Skill Meditation
Loop

Something like that, there is option in Razor to right click parts in the macro and add if/when commands play with it until you basically make the general macro I just laid out for you.

remains of Ken

Neophyte
If mana > 80
Cast Spell Mana Vampire
Pause .25
Target Self
Pause .50
Cast Spell Mana Vampire
Pause .25
Target Self
Pause .50
If Mana < 80
Use Skill Meditation
Loop

Something like that, there is option in Razor to right click parts in the macro and add if/when commands play with it until you basically make the general macro I just laid out for you.

Your amazing ! Thank you for the help!!!

StealthNZ

if mana <40
use skill meditation
wait till mana>80
end if
cast spell manavampire
pause .30
target self
pause 1 second

i use it this way looped because its short and accounts for spell fails. remember to change Wait for targets to a pause. or you can edit the delay if you prefer

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Fair enough, yours probably works better.

Don't even have razor installed just figured it would look approximately close to the lay out I previously posted.

Nice work bud, should copy and paste yours into a cleaner thread for all new players to benefit from.

StealthNZ

Yours is much more like razor does when you make it. I will take a look around at what people are asking about and copy/paste if i think i can help

ratpie

Novice
i found just casting invis was faster my second GM magery around.
if your going for magic resist then go with the mana vampire.