WTS Mask of the Pagan God for 2,3m in gold (sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blue

Master
Mask of the Pagan God for sale (5 million on gold sink vendor!). Looking for 3,5m in gold -> 3m in gold -> 2,5 m in gold -> 2,3m in gold (final price drop)

541a875dd19fb24d6fab2563b2d1f4f5.png

c/b 2m

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby Blue

Master
Bump. One of the most expensive masks around. There's not many on shard. Pretty nostalgic design. I will need resources soon... :(

Baby Blue

Master
I would accept regs and empty bottles too. Maybe donation coins. Running out of pots etc. that's why I'm selling for such cheap price.

Kookie

Master
When seller stated that he had 2 mil offer I offered first his b/o via pm 10-15 min ago with 2 mil and rest in regs (cuz he wanted them). What I got in return was seller choosing to sell it to Rurik despite me being first to offer him either 2 mil gold + regs or 2.3 mil in gold 10+15 min before. This is bad business. If I was on his place I would asked from Rurik at least 2.5m as buyout or hook up the first person who offered my b/o, which was significant increase from the previous 2 mil offer.

Anyways, his item, so he can do w/e. He wasted 15+ min of my time, putting deeds and talking/waiting for him at bank for trade. Baby (something was his chr name) and Jani on mIRC. I'll never do business with him again, blocked. I hope I'm the last person he wastes his time.

The irony is how greedy he was, still talking to Colead after I offered his b/o. He was literally ready to trade it to me, was sitting inside bank, and I was the one to told him Rurik also offered him on forum 2.3 mil in gold. He had no idea...lol. Blocked on forum as well.

P/S: Rurik, gratz on jacking that mask from me. You'll need something from me one day ;).

Baby Blue

Master
QQ. Maybe you should stop low-balling. It's too late now... You lost. I wanted 2.3 million and got what I wanted. You weren't going to pay it. FYI 7500 of each regs isn't he same as 300k.

"I WILL GIVE YOU 2M AND 7500 EACH REGS" "U HAVE 5 MINUTES TO DECIDE" lol

<jani> yeah let me think about it, salsa and colead88 are also interested
<jani> i feel like 2.3 is already super cheap
<ThinkCircle> Well, my offer only remains for next 5 min. I already paying more than I intended.
<ThinkCircle> If you think u can go for more go for it, but I'll retract in 5 min.
<jani> there's like 2-3 masks on shard and they cost 5 million each :D not many people are willing to drop such big amount of gold
<ThinkCircle> There is a reason why they might not be so many mask, #1 they fugly. #2 A lot more awesome dono headgear out there, #3 most go for metas and relics atm over clothes.
<ThinkCircle> But yea...you got 4 min to decide.
<jani> it's one of the nicest masks around if not the nicest!
<jani> very original
<ThinkCircle> I'm putting the regs in deeds for you right now, so we can have a quick trade (if u decide to hook me up). I'm giving u better deal than any of those cheapos with 2 mil :)
<jani> i see
<jani> but being honest that 7.5k isn't much for me hehe
<ThinkCircle> 7.5k is around 200k+
<ThinkCircle> Anyways, u got 2 min...Then, I'll have to bail.

fuck-gif-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.