WTS Max Storage 13x17

Raging

Master
On grass, the neighbor only refreshes, quiet peninsula, near Ice Dungeon, 99% no spawn (rare ogre or mongbat).

Can walk onto boats in the back (screw those planks!), which is good for pets etc.

***Willing to do a design for someone if they want it (out of their pocket plus a fee depending on difficulty)***

SB 600k
BO 700k
ConEyG9.png

hbgaSeY.png

Not in a massive rush to sell this but it isn't being used so might as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got a 13x18 with no blockage no spawn and mountains on both sides of my house

i paid more than your sb but not by much. i dont want to be a buzz kill but you might want to start your sb much lower and let some peeps bid.

Raging

Master
i just got a 13x18 with no blockage no spawn and mountains on both sides of my house

i paid more than your sb but not by much. i dont want to be a buzz kill but you might want to start your sb much lower and let some peeps bid.
Hey, you broke off from bidding on your own items w/ a second forum account. Congrats

Hey, you broke off from bidding on your own items w/ a second forum account. Congrats
i only have 1 account.......................

call the admins if you wanna talk shit.
fucking liar with inflated prices. i was trying to shoot you straight and you wanna be a * about it.

go fuck yourself. i hope nobody buys your shithouse

bump because i feel bad for the high priced plot with sick blockage.

holler @ me if you need a house. i can find you better for cheaper.