MAX STORAGE 17x14 plot east of wrong dungeon

SB: 500k
BO: 785k
VTDLT69.png

and if you check, it says 48 hours after LAST bid(not first bid), auction will end. the auction hasn't ended. I think you're confused. :/

he said 48 hours after the last bid, I would imagine that would mean 48 hours after the last bid in this thread at his discretion. he never said after the last bid on sunday.... he said 48 hours after the last bid(in this thread) and since the thread is still going and people are still bidding, it would be 48 hours after the LAST bid which was mine of 600k now if you want to bid again, go for it. but you can't say the auction is over, when you aren't even the guy holding the auction. I would say it is completely up to him. you are just making up stuff so you can get the house it seems to me.

Tunchii

Apprentice
he ment whatever the last bid was, which was 500k, and it went 48 hours without any other bid. Meaning i won

48 hours after last bid this will end

how do you know what he meant? where in there does it say 48 hours after THE last bid? you are just making stuff up.... all it says is "48 hours after last bid this will end" that could mean any number of things. it SOUNDS like to me it means 48 hours after the last bid just like it is worded but in your mind it says "48 hours after tunchii's bid"

I am upping my bid to 700k. You can contact me at bhodges9 on aim, b.hogdes9 on Skype, or on here. thanks always strapped. I'm not sure how this thread got turned into an argument but I was just trying to bid on a house lol.