WTS Max Storage Lrg Plot!!

Diabolicbutterfly

Journeyman
Found it, it's too much coverage/foliage in the foundation for me. Thanks though. Just a heads up, most of the 18x14's I've seen start around 500k for the S/B. Historically at least.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
I don't understand why max storage doesn't count for a LOT more when appraising the value of a house. It should. Think how much you're gonna wind up paying if you buy a plot with no storage upgrades! It makes a S/B of 700k instead of 500k or whatever seem like nothing.

lollo

Grandmaster
I don't understand why max storage doesn't count for a LOT more when appraising the value of a house. It should. Think how much you're gonna wind up paying if you buy a plot with no storage upgrades! It makes a S/B of 700k instead of 500k or whatever seem like nothing.

Because there Are too many max storage plots and not enough players?
Oh and 3 accounts per person.

No cut houses Are the only ones selling for premium because the number is limited

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Well, if that's the case then I'm not going to upgrade storage on any of my houses. Then I will sell them and buy max storage houses with those proceeds, saving myself a bloody fortune.

I still think it's dumb, but hey, if that's the way it is, I might as well take advantage of it.

Afro Man

Grandmaster
So this guy said he had a bid of 550k so I B/o then he tells me after saying I won that he sold to some other person sorry bro.....................I will avoid your selling threads from now on and warn people of your ways.