Merry Christmas Thieves at Britt Bank

Cinder

Master
Just so every one knows.... Christmas gifts are not blessed . When you click on the gift box to get your Christmas gift, there will most likely be a thief there waiting to loot it from you. Merry Christmas (Grinch) thief! I had to learn the hard way.. Hope no one else does!

Tynder

Master
A method to limit your exposure...you don't need to go up to the actual gift box on the bank roof. Hold Ctrl+Shift anywhere where you are on the same screen with the Xmas display on WBB bank roof. Double click the grey bar that says gift box and present pops in your pack. Thief would have to be actively following you rather than just sitting in wait.

Cinder

Master
A method to limit your exposure...you don't need to go up to the actual gift box on the bank roof. Hold Ctrl+Shift anywhere where you are on the same screen with the Xmas display on WBB bank roof. Double click the grey bar that says gift box and present pops in your pack. Thief would have to be actively following you rather than just sitting in wait.
Thanks! I didn't know this! :)

Tynder

Master
It's pretty tough right now to find the bar since there are a lot of people and corpses up there. I did see you with your warning though and that's when I tried this other way. Keep up the good work!

jasonrj

Just so every one knows.... Christmas gifts are not blessed . When you click on the gift box to get your Christmas gift, there will most likely be a thief there waiting to loot it from you. Merry Christmas (Grinch) thief! I had to learn the hard way.. Hope no one else does!
what a sorry way to treat clients!!!!