WTB Meta dagon egg any color.

Brunno Cesar

Neophyte
As the title says,WTB a meta dragon egg and don't care about the color

Msg me if you've got anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
They been harder to get with rda changes. But they do show up, just keep bumping. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad the price went from 1 to 2mil. Ppl farmed to get a million just to find out the price has doubled+. Bump for the future dragon owner!

Expendable

Master
Hey man theres like 3 for sale right now, prices are through the fuckin' roof right now which is why im not buying, looks like most are 3 mil right now ...

lollo

Grandmaster
Hey man theres like 3 for sale right now, prices are through the fuckin' roof right now which is why im not buying, looks like most are 3 mil right now ...

I don't think prices will drop. The New rda system just means less eggs which in turn means higher prices.

Btw getting a meta to lvl 7 with all relics is gonna cost 35-40m anyways, Who cares if The egg is 1 or 2m lol

Expendable

Master
@lollo yeah i suppose you're right, but anytime the price of something goes up a couple hundred percent, from 1 to 3 mil, it hurts regardless lols, but then again im just po'. Who knows maybe Brunno is rich anyhow, could be the next salsa or bromista hah :D

(This is also the first time ive seen 3 eggs on the for sale forums at the same time, sitting there ....)