Meta pet question

the_toad

Novice
What if I don't want my pet to progress to the next stage? Say for example I want to keep my pet at stage 6 and not go to 7, is that possible?

AssHat

Grandmaster
the only way is to not have the taming needed or trade it when it levels to someone who wants a higher level.

severus

Grandmaster
So, if you have 115 Animal taming and lore, the meta dragon will not go to level 7? Is that correct?
you need 120 tame for level 7, so it just will not evolve until you have the required skill, or like he said just transfer it to a 'friend' or an alt tamer if you have one, and his 'XP points' reset to 0 for level 6

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
you need 120 tame for level 7, so it just will not evolve until you have the required skill, or like he said just transfer it to a 'friend' or an alt tamer if you have one, and his 'XP points' reset to 0 for level 6

Awesome, thank you. the_toad had a very good point and since I am in the works of training one, I figured I should ask, which would help others who had the same issue or concern.

severus

Grandmaster
Awesome, thank you. the_toad had a very good point and since I am in the works of training one, I figured I should ask, which would help others who had the same issue or concern.
I would deffintaly suggest carrying onto level 7 though, its awesome and so OP, does so well compared to level 6 once you pass the 'control issue' of ignoring commands

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
I would deffintaly suggest carrying onto level 7 though, its awesome and so OP, does so well compared to level 6 once you pass the 'control issue' of ignoring commands

My problem is that I am only 115 taming and lore. Therefore, I am afraid that I wouldn't be able to control it and I cannot afford the 9m scroll. lol.

Thank you all for the contribution. :)

severus

Grandmaster
My problem is that I am only 115 taming and lore. Therefore, I am afraid that I wouldn't be able to control it and I cannot afford the 9m scroll. lol.

Thank you all for the contribution. :)
Well get saving ;) qs at lvl 10 on a 6 does like 1k dmg, on a 7 upto 2500, easily tanks harrower etc, i dont have 12p lore and i cope okay, i just use all guard not all kill etc

the_toad

Novice

ty for the answers, does it stay bonded if you trade it?

severus

Grandmaster
ty for the answers, does it stay bonded if you trade it?
I cant give a deffinate answer, i knpw ot never used too, but im sure they made it so it does now (find out from staff first!) If not u can get pet bond deed for 1k dono coins, if your 120 tame and dont want a 7 thats the safest option!

Young Star

Grandmaster
@AssHat do you know if the skills reset when you transfer it? Essentially making it the same as a lvl7 xp roll over? I am under the impression that if you are at 115 taming and your lvl 6 dragon gets to max xp it just stays there and never gets a reset. So if your pets skills go to crap from too many deaths you can then reset doing a quick transfer back and forth.

AssHat

Grandmaster
@AssHat do you know if the skills reset when you transfer it? Essentially making it the same as a lvl7 xp roll over? I am under the impression that if you are at 115 taming and your lvl 6 dragon gets to max xp it just stays there and never gets a reset. So if your pets skills go to crap from too many deaths you can then reset doing a quick transfer back and forth.

just exp is rest when you transfer a pet, it does not roll over, that only happens ar level up or lvl 7 roll over.