Meta Pet Stats

Nukeworker

Apprentice
Hi Guys

Are the stats of all Meta Pets the same? Well once you reach the next level are they they same? Does your current stat and skill level influence the skills on the next level? Lets say your mature dragon has ehm 90 resist does that effect the resist when it reaches elder?

parsnip

Grandmaster
Hi Guys

Are the stats of all Meta Pets the same? Well once you reach the next level are they they same? Does your current stat and skill level influence the skills on the next level? Lets say your mature dragon has ehm 90 resist does that effect the resist when it reaches elder?

Stats and Skills will improve as you go up in level. Keep in mind that if your pet dies, you will lose a little bit but you can top it back up with SS or training.

Stats and Skills also vary per dragon. Once you reach Level 7, you will be able to re-roll every 2m XP to aim for different (hopefully better) Stats and Skills. Each re-roll also improves your chance of controlling the dragon.

Nukeworker

Apprentice
Stats and Skills will improve as you go up in level. Keep in mind that if your pet dies, you will lose a little bit but you can top it back up with SS or training.

Stats and Skills also vary per dragon. Once you reach Level 7, you will be able to re-roll every 2m XP to aim for different (hopefully better) Stats and Skills. Each re-roll also improves your chance of controlling the dragon.
Many thanks for the info!!! causes i was gonna ask if it is worth the pain to get a 120 lore scroll. I have 120 taming and 115 lore and my Pet doesnt behave very well *grin*