Meta Pets Suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth of SDS

Apprentice
As Bradley said, there's a serious troll problem here on UOF like I've never experienced on any other shard and level 7 meta pets are a prime target, especially because they have hearing issues and don't always hear what command you've said but I put that down to their old age.

There's one guy in particular who doesn't ever log off (imagine the South Park WoW guy) and his sole purpose in the game is to lure mobs, attack when you're at 20% hp, attack all meta pets, go grey looting if you happen to die, call anyone that dies a "noob, can't play", camp his enemies houses, go to EVERY champ spawn, and try and draw attention to himself by selling rare items for 10x the value and claim them to be cheap. I kinda feel bad for him that his real life has led him to this course of action and that he devotes so much time into trying to ruin other's fun for his pleasure.

If there's one thing to campaign for it's giving trolls like this our support so they can be integrated back into society and function once more to help steer our society away from this pointless name-calling, aggression, and making fun of other's real life situations.

Who is this guy, I'm sure EQMS could "encourage" him to change his ways.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
We are looking at meta pets here.

We knew as more people got them some adjustments were going to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.