meta spider - 200ps requir

asics

Grandmaster
Instead 200x random PS why not something like:

5-10x each skill 105
3-5x eachcskill 110
1-2x eachskill 115
2 different 120

This can really make some PS get some value.. I mean whit this SYS .. 110 and 115 and also 120 are worth more again.. If not is just power fsrming.. And EACh PS get the same "no market" @eppy

exince

Grandmaster
5-10 EACH SKILL is pretty dumb.. noone would want to farm the forums (even worse: ingame) for the 10th 105 animal taming.

but i do agree however with the current requirement (200x any scroll) wont help the scroll market at all. all it does is raising the value of 105s by a few k (if at all).

110/115/120 should be worth more..

or let it require a set amount of 105/110/115/120. But that should end up with less then 200ps in total to balance "the costs".

wreckognize

Grandmaster
totally happy with the way it's apparently being set up, as a stone you add powerscrolls to, with each PS counting as 1 towards the goal, regardless of 105,110 etc.

why am i satisfied with this? because in all reality 105 is worth just as much as 115 in pretty much every case, you have the exact same chance of getting them and they're all about as useless compared to 120. The only thing that really makes a 115 more expensive than a 105 is player greed, and I don't see why developers should need to spend extra time on this just because of that.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
we would see an even distribution of scrolls if each 'tier' had the same % drop rate?

that's not exactly how random works

personally I have seen just as many 115s as I have 105s, 120 seems to be the only exception

only thing i would change @eppy is to disallow tailor/bs PS

they can still be used for raffles. I think if we allowed them to be used for relics then we might see a spike in BOD collection which can be VPNed and it may destroy that market

Last edited by a moderator: