Meta spider

tankian

Grandmaster
What will this cost me to buy, relics. And how does the relics work, do you buy them from gold sink. Appy them to spider, then they are useless unto you feed them PS?
So grand total for spider and all relics including PSs
Or cheaper to buy one partially trained?
Money isn't a problem, i can come up with 50+ million easily

severus

Grandmaster
750 powerscrolls total, 30k scroll but struggle to get them unless you got contact, else 40k per seems quick sales..
Dessicate - similar to blood
Brood - spawns broodlings for pack instinct (150 ps's)
Carapace - extra armor but stamina full rejen! Essential for fighting caster mobs!
Necro - area damage

When buying relics off wearable vendor - 50k each, cant apply until ps's added to it.. 3x200, 1x150

Top end, 10 + 3 + 8 + 8 + 8 + 6.. 43m total if pay 40 per

lummox

Master
Holy shit. And those with level 7 spiders say they really suck. Pay half that amount for a meta dragon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tankian

Grandmaster
Holy shit. And those with level 7 spiders say they really suck. Pay half that amount for a meta dragon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i have a maxed out steed, maxed out lvl 7 meta dragon and meta dexxer. now i need something new to play around with

severus

Grandmaster
Tbh ive got a level 6, brood des and carapace, and its so tanky! I dont doubt the meta drag kills things quicker, but it also dies faster and easier then spider! Im 700k from final stage so wont know how good it is till then i guess, as for now level 6 is wreckin balron/sw/aw paragons etc.. you could prob snap one up with all relics for 40-45m, did see someone selling level 6 with brood a while back for 17m but not sure if he got it now. The ps's are really painful.. im slowly giving up on 4/4 relic

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I got mine at level 4 2 relics on for 20m. I feel that was a fair price. Level 7 probably 40m min. You would need someone who needs the money cause it is a lot to level one of these as well. Personally I don't think I would consider anything under 60m as power scrolls have only become more rare as each spider eats 750 of them to max.

severus

Grandmaster
I got mine at level 4 2 relics on for 20m. I feel that was a fair price. Level 7 probably 40m min. You would need someone who needs the money cause it is a lot to level one of these as well. Personally I don't think I would consider anything under 60m as power scrolls have only become more rare as each spider eats 750 of them to max.
Yeah id say any profit in spider sale is from the efforts of the powerscroll buying, pretty easy ive found in leveling it but ripped hairs out to get relics haha

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
I've been thinking for awhile meta spiders need some sort of special boost. We are open to suggestions on this without making them OP.

Vorax

Grandmaster
Make carapace cure the spider on proc maybe, just a small change that would be great for them since they have no way of curing themselves when they do get poisoned :)

SirLothar

Grandmaster
I've been thinking for awhile meta spiders need some sort of special boost. We are open to suggestions on this without making them OP.
I'll start with a couple:
Carapace - When this triggers give it a similar effect to nox relic. Also maybe cure the spider if it's poisoned.

Brood - Do we compare to QS? If yes then make the effect last longer? Make broodlings immune during effect so you also have max pack instinct at all times depending on relic level

Dessicate - is this still random dmg every trigger? Make it fixed, consider tweaking/increasing both dmg and heal effect

Necrosis - maybe also poison mobs affected?

**Also please consider removing the 2 tile restriction for brood? Just goes against the idea of it being a tanky pet and we always need to stand next to it

Last edited by a moderator:

Vorax

Grandmaster
I thought they were immune to poison
No there are still things that can poison them, high end paragons like rottings/shadow balrons/shadow wyrms, andthe rda drag boss/akor(I believe) can still poison them.

Belge

Grandmaster
maybe a new use for the paralytic venom relic, that doesn't currently have much value or use.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
I always felt like I would rather have a nox/gold/paralytic on my spider over a necrosis
Maybe add the paralytic relic function to necrosis. Something like when necrosis triggers a random mob within a 2 tile radius undergoes the effects similar to paralytic venom with a cool effect like being enveloped in a cocoon.

Vorax

Grandmaster
Maybe add the paralytic relic function to necrosis. Something like when necrosis triggers a random mob within a 2 tile radius undergoes the effects similar to paralytic venom with a cool effect like being enveloped in a cocoon.
I like this. Maybe even a poison effect like nox on random mobs in an aoe like you said with paralytic. There are a lot of small modifications that can be made to make the spider better - not saying @eppy didn't do a great job on the spider to begin with, its a great pet in my eyes :)

SirLothar

Grandmaster
Also @Shane @eppy before tweaking with the spider decide exactly what it should be compared to.

Should it be to a meta dragon? To a meta dragon + steed?
Should it have a burst damage ability like QS or consistent damage over say 2+ QS procs?
Consider increasing its strength so it does more dmg per hit then?
Consider adding magery?